Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

It’s mad how the little stuff I’d genuinely be interested in seeing clashes.

Who thought it would be a good idea to put the two seminal Sheffield bands up against each other???

The big top headliner starts when the main stage headliner finishes on Fridays and Sundays 

52 minutes ago, Enkidu said:

They usually share some names with Glastonbury. Unfortunately the lineups seem to be getting worse. Dreadful first announcement tbh

Screenshot_20221031-104256.jpg

This is horrendous for Rosklide. Must have some curfews they are riding out and just needed something out to get ticket sales going.

14 minutes ago, gfa said:

This is horrendous for Rosklide. Must have some curfews they are riding out and just needed something out to get ticket sales going.

Indeed. Also Rina already played this year...

I went in 2019 and the lineup was incredible but I'm losing faith in the festival these days. It's not appealing to my fun unpretentious side, nor is it appealing to the snobby muso side of me. Embarrassing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Enkidu said:

Unfortunately the lineups seem to be getting worse. Dreadful first announcement tbh

Yeah, as a first announcement, that's pretty threadbare for Roskilde. They probably shouldn't have bothered until they had something more. There's not one festival that's interested me enough to pull the trigger yet. Although it's quite early, I've normally got a few lined up for the following year by now. With costs as they are, 2023 is going to be quality over quantity, lineup over experience. I usually manage to squeeze in around 5-6 festivals every year, I think this may reduce by half next year.