Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Hey wait, supposedly I was full of shit for saying Take That were on the schedule. 🤔

Never doubted u were wrong as BSR had already confirmed the names of who was meant to be headlining 

The only one he was unsure of was Taylor Swift as BST we’re trying to get her but she’d not committed to it. 

22 minutes ago, sisco said:

Jamiroquai!!!! 

Yeah. But where though. I mean he needs more than an hour. That actually would be an out of the box legend to have if Roxy wasnt locked in. He has enough bangers along with hits to make it a huge dance party. Too big for West Holts headline though. Have to be Other.

38 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Yeah. But where though. I mean he needs more than an hour. That actually would be an out of the box legend to have if Roxy wasnt locked in. He has enough bangers along with hits to make it a huge dance party. Too big for West Holts headline though. Have to be Other.

WH header did spring to mind 

45 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Emily said they booked to headline the Other 2019 before Keith died, it’s possible they could do it as a tribute to him.

They have a small tribute within the set itself (Firestarter instrumental with a moving laser impression of a dancing Keef). No doubt they'll repeat it within next Summer's shows. Thinking about it, it would look amazing projected across the Other Stage field. I wouldn't say that they necessarily have as close an affinity with Glastonbury as some other acts from that time, but that 1995 set is iconic

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Royal Blood being at TRNSMT might mean they're just not supporting Muse in Glasgow because of that, rather than playing Glastonbury that day as we assumed. Could well be both of course. 

If anything that says "we'll do Glasto and sort out another show in Glasgow..."