Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

14 minutes ago, 1986 said:

And they're playing the Eden Project on this new tour which is where NIN played, who people often tout for Other headliner/sub status.

Snow patrol played Eden and were mid other in 2019 (before pulling out). Idles, mcfly, Royal Blood, madness, bastille have all played as well without being sub/other headline.

Could see twod playing 3rd on pyramid Given the o2 shows had a lot of seating curtained off

Those Irish Prodigy dates just after glasto are being billed as this on their instagram, not sure this was touched on earlier.

"The Prodigy’s Ireland shows are now onsale. The band’s only outdoor UK and Irish headline shows for Summer 2023."

This means they can still do other and improves chances for glasto as they won't be headlining any other fests if i'm not wrong?

15 minutes ago, gfa said:

Those Irish Prodigy dates just after glasto are being billed as this on their instagram, not sure this was touched on earlier.

"The Prodigy’s Ireland shows are now onsale. The band’s only outdoor UK and Irish headline shows for Summer 2023."

This means they can still do other and improves chances for glasto as they won't be headlining any other fests if i'm not wrong?

Sounds like it, reads to me as it is their only stand-alone outdoor gigs for next summer - reckon they're still in play for an OS Headline slot personally.

5 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Sting

JUNE 2023
24 – Bedford, Bedford Park Concerts
25 – Scarborough, Open Air Theatre
30 – Lancashire, Lytham Festival

JULY 2023
2 – Cardiff, Cardiff Castle
4 – Halifax, The Piece Hall

14E061C9-2188-41E5-AF21-25EAC7A709AD.jpeg

That Sting timing couldn't be better for Glastonbury. Just the question of the slot and if he'd take it. I'd definitely watch him after looking at some setlists

Edited by efcfanwirral