Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

25 minutes ago, Mamba said:

Obviously we have Turnstile, but who else from Outbreak could realistically play? Deafheaven? Nothing?

Yeah, nothing probably.

Class joke aside, Mannequin Pussy seem a good shout with what you’ve mentioned and I think Chubby and the Gang will do one or two slots at the fest. Just seem like they’re getting that little bit of underground buzz that festy bookers like.

1 hour ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Deafheaven would be good at 4am on the Hell Stage.

Could have Injury Reserve I guess.

Show Me the Body would also be great on the Truth Stage.

Deafheaven at 4am only if its a 10 years gone set. If its Infinite Granite they can just play at a normal time. Either way I will welcome the add on friday or saturday. 

On 3/18/2022 at 12:39 PM, Mamba said:

Obviously we have Turnstile, but who else from Outbreak could realistically play? Deafheaven? Nothing? Mannequin Pussy were a Williams Green New Favourite a few months back so must be fairly likely.

14326632_WhatsAppImage2022-03-18at11_38_05.thumb.jpeg.bbe49b6d26077751c69b784c49913151.jpeg

I'd love for Nothing to play, but feels like a bit of a long shot.

On 3/18/2022 at 1:08 PM, mattiloy said:

Andrew bird in europe from 11th July. Final date in north america 23rd June.

Doesn’t fit so we’ll and maybe a long shot but would be a phenomenal addition.

He'd be phenomenal alright. Saw him play the Sydney Opera House back in 2010, sublime. At least he's in Europe though, even briefly. Might just have to nip over to Utrecht or Berlin to catch him. Cheers for the heads up!

• Upvote 1

On 3/18/2022 at 12:39 PM, Mamba said:

Obviously we have Turnstile, but who else from Outbreak could realistically play? Deafheaven? Nothing? Mannequin Pussy were a Williams Green New Favourite a few months back so must be fairly likely.

14326632_WhatsAppImage2022-03-18at11_38_05.thumb.jpeg.bbe49b6d26077751c69b784c49913151.jpeg

Chubby and the Gang seem quite low down for the talk around them.

I'd expect to see Witch Fever somewhere on the farm, they've toured with IDLES recently. 

5 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

They go to france for Hellfest on Friday. Still gotta come back for Sunday which is the only option.

Where are they playing Saturday?

*although have just seen the wording so maybe ruled out anyway

Edited by sisco

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

Paolo Nutini June 23.

I think Victorious is meant to be his only English festival this summer, though we’ve seen other ‘exclusives’ turn out to be wrong this summer already. 

The War on Drugs is an interesting one though. Get them as the Sunday Pyramid sub. Lorde > The War on Drugs > Kendrick Lamar would be the quietest Sunday Pyramid run for a long time.