U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

25 minutes ago, dondo said:

I found this quite amusing 

FB_IMG_1609927845830.jpg

I know it sounds childish but I did find it so funny when the last time he played golf on his Turnberry course folk hid in the bushes and behind walls shouting w*nker, prick, bawbag etc etc every time he tried to make a shot. And the might of the US secret service hadn’t a clue what to do! 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/trump-rally-washington-dc-mass-spreader-b1782904.html%3famp

“Turn to the person next to you and give them a hug, someone you don’t know. Go hug somebody. Go ahead and spread it out, mass spreader,” he said, before chanting “mass-spreader event” multiple times to the crowd.

Edited by Matt42

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/trump-rally-washington-dc-mass-spreader-b1782904.html%3famp

“Turn to the person next to you and give them a hug, someone you don’t know. Go hug somebody. Go ahead and spread it out, mass spreader,” he said, before chanting “mass-spreader event” multiple times to the crowd.

They just showed that on cnn. Unfortunately some of those people will pay the ultimate price for being brainwashed. With the way the virus is spreading now it’s almost certain there will be a heavy cost for that event.

Unless they’re right and it’s all fake ofc.

Everybody I saw who got up to speak at that Stop the Steal thing was absolutely mental. It’s still insane to me that so many people have been suckered in to all of this COVID is a hoax, racist rhetoric, QAnon bullshit that has come along with Trumpism. Regardless of all of the wins, it must be so shit being Biden, finally wining the presidency after many failed attempts and having a pretty impossible task on his hand of trying to sort all of this shit out when half of the country thinks he was elected illegitimately.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

“Turn to the person next to you and give them a hug, someone you don’t know. Go hug somebody. Go ahead and spread it out, mass spreader,” he said, before chanting “mass-spreader event” "Now drink the juice that is being passed around. Do not be afraid. This will be the best protest for Trump we can do. Ignore the taste. make sure the children drink it. Let's make America great again"

the next step

Edited by fred quimby

47 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

This is as close to Kool-Aid drinking that I've seen as literally drinking the Kool-Aid.

9 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Two weeks till he’s dragged kicking and screaming out of the White House. 

I hope it’s televised. 

Him seemingly lining up jetting off to Scotland the day before the inauguration leads me to believe he has no intention of still being in the White House come that day. Still, I’m hoping we get some kind of shitshow last hurrah from him, for old times sake. 

3 hours ago, maelzoid said:

This is as close to Kool-Aid drinking that I've seen as literally drinking the Kool-Aid.

Watched a documentary on Jim Jones and Peoples Temple last night funnily enough.

Hoo man that was some seriously effed up shit.

Edited by waltere

43 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

3775 deaths a day 😞 Biden has a job on 😞 

Hopefully now they have the senate they can get those relief cheques out there ASAP and start actually making progress on this thing. Their vaccine rollout has been pretty awful as well. Plenty of opportunity for him to make a positive difference early on.

Edited by jparx

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

Hopefully now they have the senate they can get those relief cheques out there ASAP and start actually making progress on this thing. Their vaccine rollout has been pretty awful as well. Plenty of opportunity for him to make a positive difference early on.

I know it's sad but I'd love to watch Moscow Mitch sitting there being unable to do anything about the relief cheques going out.

33 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Live feed of the 'Save America' (!) rally in DC, at which Trump is expected to speak shortly:

This whole ‘Mike Pence can change the result’ thing he’s going with at the moment is just ridiculous. That would make the VP the most powerful person in America, and just doesn’t make sense at all. Seems like he’s really just shifting all blame straight on to Pence.

33 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Live feed of the 'Save America' (!) rally in DC, at which Trump is expected to speak shortly:

This is batshit crazy. He is a deranged, rambling lunatic rampaging around and shouting at pigeons.

Quite dangerous. Some bits verging on incitement.

The media seem to be treating all of this far too lightly. This is not a matter of fact, piece of political theatre. It is straight up fascism. They need to be calling this out at every turn. 

I don’t think people realise the long term damage this rhetoric is doing to America. Only in hindsight will they see the seeds of what Trump and his goons have sown. 

6 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I know it sounds childish but I did find it so funny when the last time he played golf on his Turnberry course folk hid in the bushes and behind walls shouting w*nker, prick, bawbag etc etc every time he tried to make a shot. And the might of the US secret service hadn’t a clue what to do! 

One of them could have been my Mum - she was all for going down to protest.  But she would never use language like that of course 🙂 

• Upvote 1