U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

5 hours ago, Greenelk said:

Wow I didn't see him trying for the misunderstood pacifist look.   Though saying that, the religious right have allowed themselves to be convinced by him that he is a man of god, whereas Biden, a quietly religious man, is painted as the anti-christ

The Americans love trying to conflate religion with their capitalist values. One of the big attractions of Mormonism is that it managed to transfer the bible story over to the US.

Was worried that I was subconsciously getting 'addicted' to the whole soap opera - but just saw Trump on the news for the first time in ages; and pleased to report it felt great realising I hadn't had his stupid face forced on me for a while. Like the old days when all this crap was more of a background hum. Now to do the same with that twat Johnson.

Edited by Homer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Homer said:

Was worried that I was subconsciously getting 'addicted' to the whole soap opera - but just saw Trump on the news for the first time in ages; and pleased to report it felt great realising I hadn't had his stupid face forced on me for a while. Like the old days when all this crap was more of a background hum. Now to do the same with that twat Johnson.

It's great that he's still trying to do a coup, but nobody is interested.

Unless he somehow succeeds, then it's far from great. 😬

56 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's great that he's still trying to do a coup, but nobody is interested.

Unless he somehow succeeds, then it's far from great. 😬

Worry not: he's failed at most other things he's tried in life, no reason this will be any different!

• 3 weeks later...

Audio of Trump begging a Georgia Secretary of State to ‘recalculate’ the votes in his favour:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

This guy really wants to stay out of prison. It’s ridiculous that he remains in office.

22 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Audio of Trump begging a Georgia Secretary of State to ‘recalculate’ the votes in his favour:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

This guy really wants to stay out of prison. It’s ridiculous that he remains in office.

Just wait for Tuesday. You will witness an attempted coup on live television.

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

ooof...jail time.

There is easily more of those that exist, it’s all going to surface now.  I just want to see when the 25th amendment gets enacted and Pence gives out a pardon. Or better yet, Pence doesnt do it and he stays in power til Jan 20th.

the other thing is that if a pardon is given it is only for federal crimes. Any state crimes are exempt, so the tapes easily fall into that at least.