Harry styles

Leyrulion

2 minutes ago, mjfiddy said:

after hearing that interview... i would put my chips on that he's playing, there's no other reason to even mention the festival, let alone push it twice, Zoe knows something, or it's a great WUM, which, if anything would be better.

Saying that i have no skin in the game and as much as i enjoyed his Stormzy collab 'fuck Boris' a few years ago wouldn't see the lad if he was playing, just seemed super suss.

Out of interest why did she mention it to Nile Rodgers who has tour dates all weekend? 

11 minutes ago, sisco said:

Out of interest why did she mention it to Nile Rodgers who has tour dates all weekend? 

Does she just ask everyone in the hope of getting it right once and dining out on it after? - if that's the case i withdraw my chips from the table 😂

Seems just poor interviewing if that's the case.

(didn't hear it live, was listening the Huw Stephens having an amazingly tough time trying to get blood out of a Cat Power stone on 6, quite an effort from Huw)

Just now, kalifire said:

Just listened to the Zoe clips. Absolutely barmy to read into that. She sounded very hopeful and he sounded a bit uncomfortable. 

To be fair, he'd be right to be uncomfortable if the truthful answer was "my team launched a media campaign to try and get the booking, but the festival weren't interested".

4 minutes ago, incident said:

To be fair, he'd be right to be uncomfortable if the truthful answer was "my team launched a media campaign to try and get the booking, but the festival weren't interested".

"the festival told me to fuck off". 

Glasto HQ to Harrys management

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, mjfiddy said:

Does she just ask everyone in the hope of getting it right once and dining out on it after? - if that's the case i withdraw my chips from the table 😂

(didn't hear it live, was listening the Huw Stephens having an amazingly tough time trying to get blood out of a Cat Power stone on 6, quite an effort from Huw)

I’m not saying he’s not btw (I doubt it) but yeah, not sure the interview brings much

13 minutes ago, mjfiddy said:

This is what I've been asking. Someone must listen regularly and can tell us

Where my Zoe Ballers at?

37 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Just listened to the Zoe clips. Absolutely barmy to read into that. She sounded very hopeful and he sounded a bit uncomfortable. 

Really isn’t barmy at all. You’ve even got Neil saying he thinks he’s playing along with paper talk too. Seems fairly likely and maybe she does know something it’s hardly outrageous to suggest it 

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

To be fair asking Nile Rodgers if he's playing in a field isn't really that odd of a question considering that's all the geezer does nowadays. 

Poor geezer... how does he cope with that life 😂

It would be a huge booking if they landed him, that field would be rammed, and I actually hope they have, I quite like him. Most of the music not so much, but Sign of the Times is a banger of the highest order.

But, I’m not convinced. If he’s down to do a set on the farm, you’d think Zoe would be in the know, and she’d know that the Eavii wouldn’t be too pleased if she blurted out their big surprise.

Also, I know Neil keeps saying Harry’s people leaked the info to the press, therefore he’s playing. Well maybe they didn’t and it’s just the usual tabloid bollocks

4 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I do commend that he is trying so so hard to shed this One Direction image

Well Timberlake shed NSync with one album, so whats the problem. Other than Niall, the other 3 have had it harder to distance themselves from 1D. 2 of them went to see The Script here a couple nights ago.

Edited by Suprefan

1 hour ago, fraybentos1 said:

Really isn’t barmy at all. You’ve even got Neil saying he thinks he’s playing along with paper talk too. Seems fairly likely and maybe she does know something it’s hardly outrageous to suggest it 

She’s obviously more likely to be in the know than we are but it didn’t sound like she had the foggiest from the clips I’ve heard. I believe Neil was guessing at the story (singular) from the Daily Star being planted by Harry’s team. I wasn’t convinced he was correct.