What telly progs are you bingeing on?

Ayrshire Chris

Still on All Of Us Are Dead, here. Just coming into the home straight. Twelve one hour episodes is too long, but it’s very well made. Genuinely quite grim as well, which I didn’t think zombie stuff could get to me with any more, but there you go. 

Inventing Anna is next up. 

I’m surprised with all the constant Simpsons memes on here there’s no talk about Disenchantment. I really enjoyed season 4, it’s not hit the same highs as either The Simpsons or Futurama but it’s the long form story telling really has me engaged. I keep trying to figure out if a joke is a throwaway comment or a hint for something to come seasons later.

5 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Just watched the first episode of This is going to hurt. Really good - but hardly a good advert for anyone wanting to work in the NHS (or indeed anyone thinking of having a baby)!

Have you watched Bodies? It's from mid 2000's, when this is set, and is very similar, except more exciting and grim. It's brilliant, and on iplayer. You'll love it if you like this.

19 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Have you watched Bodies? It's from mid 2000's, when this is set, and is very similar, except more exciting and grim. It's brilliant, and on iplayer. You'll love it if you like this.

That's a blast from the past, I enjoyed it too, it's an early series from Jed Mercurio, who created Line of Duty.

48 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

I can’t watch the Snowpiercer series after a friend described it as CSI: Train.

I've only ever seen a couple of CSI:Wherever episodes so can't really comment, but aren't they a bit formulaic?

CGI Train definitely.

Sean Bean's character is really sinister (and not dead. Yet...).

40 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

The Beeb had Hot Chip 'Over and Over' as their backing track on the Winter Olympics highlights today...

Wouldnt you love that job.!?

Would be a great job.   It’s amazing how many obscure tunes you hear as backing on tv .  

As for the winter olympics surely the curling should have had Roll away the stone by Mott the Hoople?