What telly progs are you bingeing on?

Ayrshire Chris

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Is BCS not all on Netflix then? I was going to save starting it until the weekend, but if it’s not all on there I won’t bother.

I can only really binge watch stuff now, I had hold fire on Succession and then binge watched it in 24 hours over Xmas. 

Not yet as I found out to my disappointment the other day.  Settled in to binge a few episodes but there's only 2 on there.  They are being released weekly.  I'd have waited if I knew that.  Although it was great to get back into it!

3 minutes ago, Skelts said:

Not yet as I found out to my disappointment the other day.  Settled in to binge a few episodes but there's only 2 on there.  They are being released weekly.  I'd have waited if I knew that.  Although it was great to get back into it!

Thanks, I’ll hold off then. I just have to watch shows at my own pace now.

On 4/8/2022 at 11:14 AM, Chef said:

Watched all of The Witchfinder on iPlayer - a comedy with Tim Key. Not the best thing on tv at the moment but a nice little series for easy watching. 

Like you, I enjoyed it more than some other reviewers.

I especially liked the relationship and the development between the main characters, plus it's got some fabulous cameos. 

7 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Yeah. I suppose that’s that storyline wrapped up now. Explains why things are the way they are in Breaking Bad. 

Is this the final season of BCS?

Yeah final season. First seven episodes of it running now and then final six episodes starting up again in July (thankfully no year long break like they did with the last season of BB).

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

First seven episodes of it running now and then final six episodes starting up again in July

That’s more episodes than I was expecting. I’m assuming the next 4 episodes will finish up the pre BB days with the final 6 showing us what Sauls final fate is after getting mixed up with Walter White. Did you spot the El Camino reference in episode 3?

20 hours ago, clarkete said:

Like you, I enjoyed it more than some other reviewers.

I especially liked the relationship and the development between the main characters, plus it's got some fabulous cameos. 

Yeah, some of the cameos were outstanding - Reece Shearsmith in particular was brilliant 

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Yeah, some of the cameos were outstanding - Reece Shearsmith in particular was brilliant 

Aye, plus Jessica Hynes, Daniel Rigby, Julian Barratt, Seb Cardinal, Karl Theobald (had to check the names of 3 of them as my memory is rubbish but I do recognise faces) - most of them were bastards to someone along the way.  Plus so many others who just popped up for an episode, some I didn't even notice. 

On 4/27/2022 at 12:06 PM, clarkete said:

Aye, plus Jessica Hynes, Daniel Rigby, Julian Barratt, Seb Cardinal, Karl Theobald (had to check the names of 3 of them as my memory is rubbish but I do recognise faces) - most of them were bastards to someone along the way.  Plus so many others who just popped up for an episode, some I didn't even notice. 

I had to do a double take on MC Grindah from Kurupt FM/ People just do nothing - I recognised him but was bugging me who it was until it clicked. 

• Upvote 1

Watched the excellent documentary on BBC Four tonight on the Everly Brothers and now watching the 1983's superb reunion concert at The Royal Albert Hall after 10 years of not speaking to each other... Man alive, you cannot imagine them not singing together.. Wonderful stuff.!

Recording The Kinks off of The Whistle Test in 1977 after (past my bedtime)

On 4/30/2022 at 3:28 PM, Wanderlei said:

The last eps of Ozark are up on Netflix. That'll do me 👍

Is it safe to talk about Ozark yet? I’m curious about what people think. I was personally slightly disappointed by the finale. It felt like a few too many plot threads were left unresolved, and the character who died was the one who deserved not to! 

Meanwhile I’ve just discovered the HBO George Carlin documentary is streaming this month. Any other Carlin fans around here?