What telly progs are you bingeing on?

Ayrshire Chris

16 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Watched the Friends Reunion but don’t think I noticed any spoilers 🤔

A joke, but clearly a very shit one 😄

Suggesting that if you were that far behind on tv that you're watching GA then you might not know the Friends storyline, and so the reunion would give you spoilers.

Now I spell it out that really was a shit gag.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Quark said:

A joke, but clearly a very shit one 😄

Suggesting that if you were that far behind on tv that you're watching GA then you might not know the Friends storyline, and so the reunion would give you spoilers.

Now I spell it out that really was a shit gag.

Oh...

😂

On 5/26/2021 at 10:43 AM, SheffJeff said:

Just noticed that 'Borat: VHS Cassette of Material Deemed “Sub-acceptable” By Kazakhstan Ministry of Censorship and Circumcision' has been added to Amazon for any Borat fans.

I watched that and the other Borat show with the conspiracy theorists. The conspiracy one should have been good but the episodes are so quick and heavily edited that the concept of presenting reasoning as to why Hilary Clinton isn’t drinking blood or Bill Gates isn’t putting microchips in people to these nice but nuts guys isn’t actually shown.

If anyone fancies a reasonably short series (5 series of 10 episodes each) to binge through, may I recommend Orphan Black. 

It’s one of my all time favourites but hardly anyone I mention it to seems to have seen it!

Hard to describe without spoilers, but it’s a wonderful combination of suspenseful thriller, character drama and comedy. I absolutely loved it. 

Mare of Easttown finished strongly, good conclusion that I didn't see coming, excellent acting throughout. 

Now 6 episodes into War of The Worlds and it's holding up really well, some nice twists on the usual story.