Saturday Headliner Poll

Simpo

Saturday Headliner Poll  

334 members have voted

1. 1. If the 5 main stage Saturday headliners are as we suspect, what would be your first choice?

• The Killers (Pyramid)
    • Chemical Brothers (Other)
    • Wu Tang Clan (West Holts)
    • Hot Chip (Park)
    • Jon Hopkins (John Peel)
    • Do something else

2 hours ago, Quark said:

Meh, until I see the confirmations of who's playing when from the festival, I'm not worrying about clashes. Fuck all I can do to plan yet, so why worry?

This is usually my point of view, but on the basis that every time the Chems have played I have been elsewhere for whatever reason and last time they played and I'd made the disastrous choice of going to see The Who and pretty much everyone I encountered the following morning were starry eyed over how great they were...not going to make that mistake again.

Like Hot Chip but I don't love em but a set up at the park has all the signs of being a cracker. Will probably be at The Chems with the hubs cos I love them but chose some else over them in 2015. 

Not gonna get me head in a pickle about it till line up is properly released. 

I can say for definite I won't be anywhere near the pymild. 

12 minutes ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

I know it's the popular opinion at the moment, but you've gotta be kidding yourself if you are gonna miss the killers headlining glasto cus you've seen them before. 

I've never seen them before and I ain't kidding that I'll be elsewhere living my best life. 

• Upvote 1

Hot Chip at the park has the potential to be one of those glasto moments.....however.....I'll be watching the chems. Not even worth kidding myself that I'll be anywhere else. Every time I've seen them they've been amazing and I'm loving the new stuff. Plus my group will be all over them which sways my decision a bit.

That's gonna set up an amazing Saturday night ?

4 minutes ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Fair play if you love another band clashing, but at the end of the day the killers are going to play an amazing gig. I don't know why everyone is so desperate to dispute that. 

I'd be very disappointed if they didn't play an amazing gig for their fans and not disputing that. Just not for me and I amongst others have no interest in being there. 

I hope you have a fabulous time and it's the best you've ever seen them. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

I'd be very disappointed if they didn't play an amazing gig for their fans and not disputing that. Just not for me and I amongst others have no interest in being there. 

I hope you have a fabulous time and it's the best you've ever seen them. 

What a lovely response!