Saturday Headliner Poll

Simpo

Saturday Headliner Poll  

334 members have voted

1. 1. If the 5 main stage Saturday headliners are as we suspect, what would be your first choice?

• The Killers (Pyramid)
    • Chemical Brothers (Other)
    • Wu Tang Clan (West Holts)
    • Hot Chip (Park)
    • Jon Hopkins (John Peel)
    • Do something else

1 minute ago, zeppelin said:

Nope, I think I agreed with you in another thread about this ?

It seems like madness! I always wanted the Chems on Saturday (it's, in their own words, party night!) but I accepted Sunday on the basis of the already horrendous Hot Chip / Jon Hopkins clash. 

P.s. Every night is party night at Glastonbury really! 

Oh I really need to remember!! ??

I’m actually torn. I fricking love the Killers, such a good singalong, but I really wanted to see Chemical brothers too. I woke up this morning thinking about it. I’ll probably decide on the coach down there. After reading this thread though, I’m going to research APE ;) 

Edited... Wow that is one good line up!! But I’ll be at Bearded Theory. 

Edited by Curlygirl

1 hour ago, StLewi said:

Where's the Hot Chip info from? Aren't they too big for The Park? Though, if they're up against Chems and Hopkins, the crowd might not be that big...

@adequate8 had the info first and then someone posted a link to the record labels(?) website in the day + stage thread that had the same info on (Saturday on The Park, we've just assumed they're headlining as it would be stupidly busy in any other slot)

it is a tough one,  never seen Hot Chip, seen Chemical Brothers and Jon Hopkins loads but always have an amazing time and the wife wants the Killers.  it is going to have to be left to the night I think.

2 hours ago, StLewi said:

Brutal clashes. Could it be possible Hot Chip or Hopkins are on the Other subbing Chems? Or is that just wishful thinking?

It's their booking agency which gave us the Park info
http://www.itb.co.uk/tour-calendar?key=glastonbury&start_date=&end_date=

6 hours ago, zeppelin said:

Nope, I think I agreed with you in another thread about this ?

It seems like madness! I always wanted the Chems on Saturday (it's, in their own words, party night!) but I accepted Sunday on the basis of the already horrendous Hot Chip / Jon Hopkins clash. 

P.s. Every night is party night at Glastonbury really! 

Apart from Sunday for me as I have to drive home after the headliners ? it's like a party where you're the designated driver then!!

17 hours ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

I know it's the popular opinion at the moment, but you've gotta be kidding yourself if you are gonna miss the killers headlining glasto cus you've seen them before. 

True story. The first time I saw The Killers he ran out onstage and before he could sing a note his trousers fell down and he fell over. He spent the whole gig rolling around on his back like a tortoise that can't turn itself over.