14 hours ago, R Shah said:

Not gonna lie, I agree MCR is very unlikely but you have to remember Stormzy was booked with a tour starting the week after R+L with northern arena dates that hadn't even sold out, including Leeds First Direct Arena.

Different context (i.e. they need a big rap headliner each year as a policy it seems) I know but I wouldn't rule out MCR if they're struggling to get a major rock act - with Foos, Green Day and seemingly RATM out of the question....(same goes for the Killers as MCR I guess)

Unless I'm being really stupid and MCR have already announced US tour dates over R+L weekend.

September the 8th is their first US show perfectly feasible

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guy battered his wife, denied it until video evidence surfaced, and then when given an opportunity to make a statement made it all about him and how he was in a good place rather than admitting gu

The year is 2038. We've been back at Reading for several years now. The Wombats have just finished their set, 3rd from the top of main stage on their 20th consecutive year at Reading Festival. Next up

cry more you nonce

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Ik this is completely off topic but what dyou reckon the perfect festival football shirt is 

Whoever you support. Oh and a retro shirt of the club you support.

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Whoever you support. Oh and a retro shirt of the club you support.

See I thought that, but I’ve just bought a Club America shirt and think it’s excellent

57088291-A1AF-4BC2-911E-042E7A7BB54B.png

4 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Tbf any retro great looking shirt suffices, whatever you want. That Club America shirt is beautiful. That for a festival would be brilliant.

Cheers mate, got it from an awesome website.

They seem to reduce stuff quite a lot as well so I only had to pay half for it

What do you guys reckon are the chances for Metallica or Slipknot to play? maybe Slipknot can do a secret set or something since they got Knotfest the week before

Metallica probably unlikely but Slipknot are a possibility I guess. Only for a secret set though yeah, no chance they’d be on the bill properly with Knotfest being so close 

Edited by TheWaters
7 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Absolutely no chance a band like Slipknot plays a secret set. Don’t be so ridiculous. 

Didn’t Green Day do it in 2011?

4 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Green Day and Slipknot are two very different propositions at R&L. 

Fair enough, it would make for an amazing heavy act tho

18 hours ago, jEEF said:

What do you guys reckon are the chances for Metallica or Slipknot to play? maybe Slipknot can do a secret set or something since they got Knotfest the week before

18 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Metallica probably unlikely but Slipknot are a possibility I guess. Only for a secret set though yeah, no chance they’d be on the bill properly with Knotfest being so close 

Has Knotfest been postponed to 2021? I thought it was just straight up cancelled

2 hours ago, R Shah said:

Has Knotfest been postponed to 2021? I thought it was just straight up cancelled

I’m pretty sure they rescheduled the Japanese one, so I’m gonna assume they’ll do the same for the uk

3 hours ago, R Shah said:

I hadn’t actually checked, I just assumed because of the original post.

39 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Not sure Slipknot would fit on any stage other than the main - imagine all 9 in the Pit 😂 drummers would be on the sound desk 

Sounds pretty epic tbh

On 7/24/2020 at 9:30 PM, Dukey said:

Not sure Slipknot would fit on any stage other than the main - imagine all 9 in the Pit 😂 drummers would be on the sound desk 

Arcade Fire managed it in 2005.

6 hours ago, VCK said:

Arcade Fire managed it in 2005.

But they didn’t have a full show sort of thing like Slipknot, watching their Download gig they had two of them on like cherry picker crane things, and a double layer stage sort of thing, scaling that down would be hard

6 hours ago, VCK said:

What about a Royal Blood/BMTH co-headline? Both bands have been knocking on the door for a few years now.

i think this has been said at some point, I would love to see it, really like both bands

Royal Blood/BMTH Co-headline would be great with an undercard Of Enter Shikari, Idles, Neck Deep, Marmozets, Creeper, Yonaka, Dream State with Rise Against, Code Orange, Turnstile, Knocked Loose, Employed To Serve and Black Futures in the pit would be something