The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

Just now, Fork_UK said:

Oh.  OH.

I take it all back.  Turns out I can't read weather forecasts.  I'm going to go back under my rock.  See you on the farm...

Haha!!  But now you can be happy that the Download forecast looks less shite.  So long as it doesn't affect the Glastonbury forecast we are all good!

7 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Then RainToday is shite. My high tech rain water gauge* and garden path show it's completely dry.

*jam jar

Fair enough, I thought it was actual data. Good to know.

*I did say "may have", it showed the lightest colour of rain just clipping the site

Edited by fightoffyour

1 minute ago, Fork_UK said:

Oh.  OH.

I take it all back.  Turns out I can't read weather forecasts.  I'm going to go back under my rock.  See you on the farm...

Haha it’s all good mate! I’m not going to download so it’s fine... would genuinely have terrified me if you’d posted this the week off Glasto though :D  

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Fair enough, I thought it was actual data. Good to know.

I suppose it depends where they are taking their data from. I mean are they IN Pilton or just nearby, say SHepton? We often get different weather to Shepton. It's the hills and stuff apparently.

6 minutes ago, Fork_UK said:

Oh.  OH.

I had to double take what I was reading. That forecast is fine, I'd certainly take that for the farm 

45 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

It does feel like the odds are getting stacked against us though. 

How does it? Escaped the torrential rain on Friday.  No real rain forecast after this week. Doesn't sound like odds stacking at all.

Edited by briddj

1 minute ago, richy24 said:

Without the 3 days of solid rain 2 days before the gates open please!

That's fair, even so it didn't look that bad, however i'd be on site at the point so i'd hope it stays dry then too! 

1 minute ago, deebeedoobee said:

Wait....hold the front page.....rain!!!

Going to hold off going for 5 mins and see if it passes.

Nooooo! Hopefully a passing shower