The Weather Thread 2019

sedra

23 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

I just packed myself sundresses, skirts and vest tops* for this year’s festival... I can’t believe two short weeks ago I was thinking I was going to need jeans and long sleeved shirts!!

*I have also packed a few pairs of tights just in case.

I have packed shorts. Was not the long ago I was packing double-layer set-weather gear. 

2 minutes ago, Homer said:

Am seriously veering towards no wellies and even considering no hoodie.

Even a long sleeve t-shirt is starting to feel extravagant.

I've just ditched my waterproof trousers, debating swapping my sleeping bag with a sheet. Dunno whether to bring just a jacket or jumper or neither. 

1 minute ago, zeppelin said:

I've just ditched my waterproof trousers, debating swapping my sleeping bag with a sheet. Dunno whether to bring just a jacket or jumper or neither. 

Yeah, the waterproof seems a waste of time too!

I might just go for a long sleeve t-shirt and a thin jumper.

2 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I have packed all my waterproofs in a separate bag which I fully intend to leave in the car.  I can't quite bring myself to leave them at home though

A few drops of rain in Frome, but so pathetic I only knew it was raining because I heard it on the conservatory roof. Would hardly have felt it outside. Over now, although skies not as clear as over the site. It could rain a bit here tonight.