SomeoneListeningIn

All Points East Festival 2019

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Absolutely fine. I’d be surprised if you couldn’t buy them on the day of the gig, but still best to be sure of course.

No longer missing a London date. Troxy in September, for some reason.

Yeah saw this, still doesn't rule them out though seeing as it will be a different tour cycle. Maybe I'm just too hopeful!

Edit: Term 'tour cycle' used loosely, seeing as they seem to turn up as and when they want!

Edited by suttttttt

2 minutes ago, jamieaslee said:

Clashfinder for the Bring Me The Horizon day seems to be wrong, with Architects on the wrong stage, etc?

Architects are playing on a different stage

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

There’s zero clash between BMTH and Architects. 

Im guessing it will be RTJ and Architects who clash? Any idea if while she sleeps and IDLES will clash?

25 minutes ago, jamieaslee said:

Im guessing it will be RTJ and Architects who clash? Any idea if while she sleeps and IDLES will clash?

They said there should be either no or minimal clash between Architects and RTJ. No idea about the others. 

4 hours ago, jamieaslee said:

Clashfinder for the Bring Me The Horizon day seems to be wrong, with Architects on the wrong stage, etc?

I was moving it around earlier this week, added the Strokes day too. I changed it to add Architects just to have the right clashing at least, not too sure about stages/positions honestly.

13 hours ago, gfa said:

I was moving it around earlier this week, added the Strokes day too. I changed it to add Architects just to have the right clashing at least, not too sure about stages/positions honestly.

This poster has North and East stage splits

C0DFE72C-2F5D-4D30-8D71-B409DD50A0BF.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, baggie92 said:

Thanks. Any idea if there’s one like this for Strokes day? What site did you get it from?

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

Thanks. Any idea if there’s one like this for Strokes day? What site did you get it from?

No haven’t seen any more sorry, BMTH tweeted this one last week but deleted it. 

12 hours ago, James96 said:

Very surprised there hasn't been announcements for this now, got to be this week surely?

Yeah was really hoping to get the Saturday of weekend 2 announced by now. Planning to go over for Bon Iver on Sunday but will make a weekend of it if the Saturday is worth heading to as well.

Was hoping to have flights, hotels, etc sorted by now but still waiting!!

As an aside - Vampire Weekend announced for a gig in Dublin on July 1. Not sure what that means about their likelihood of playing APE.

14 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Yeah was really hoping to get the Saturday of weekend 2 announced by now. Planning to go over for Bon Iver on Sunday but will make a weekend of it if the Saturday is worth heading to as well.

As an aside - Vampire Weekend announced for a gig in Dublin on July 1. Not sure what that means about their likelihood of playing APE.

Almost confirms Citadel I reckon.

3 hours ago, baggie92 said:

So now that we have stage splits, how will this look in terms of who's clashing?

3 hours ago, ConfidenceMan said:

@eFestivals has heard that it's Mumford & Sons headlining that night, FYI. I'd have thought Vampire Weekend are big to not headline so they're most likely not there and possibly at Citadel, as said above, instead.

35 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

@eFestivals has heard that it's Mumford & Sons headlining that night, FYI. I'd have thought Vampire Weekend are big to not headline so they're most likely not there and possibly at Citadel, as said above, instead.

Cheers - if it's Mumford & Sons, I wouldn't be buying a ticket for the Saturday so that might just about seal the deal for me.

3 minutes ago, lexiins said:

does anyone know what time the festival starts on the Friday (asking as its a working day)?

2pm according to the ticket site, I think it was the same last year too.

11 hours ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

I see Mini Mansions' UK tour ends on 23 May. They do have a London date but wouldn't be totally surprised to see them added to the undercard on the first weekend.

Turner cameo to do his bit in Vertigo before watching his heroes headline sat night. Ideal. 

Thanks for the earlier replies.

Can anyone confirm which side(s) of the park we'll be entering? A wrong choice might turn a 20 minute walk from our Airbnb into double that, which no one wants :)

39 minutes ago, bryano1000 said:

Can anyone confirm which side(s) of the park we'll be entering? A wrong choice might turn a 20 minute walk from our Airbnb into double that, which no one wants :)

Entrance last year was on the south west side by the roundabout where The Crown pub is. 

Not sure if there was another one though. 

48 minutes ago, bryano1000 said:

We always come in from Mile End station and walk to crown gate east on the roundabout, I am pretty sure there is no other entrance but then again I have never looked for an entrance once I have entered.