Jump to content
SomeoneListeningIn

All Points East Festival 2019

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Keep expecting them to drop an update on that Bon Iver day. First day announced and still the fewest acts.

We still expecting Mitski? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

We still expecting Mitski? 

Nah. Governors Ball on the Friday and no European dates until August.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Keep expecting them to drop an update on that Bon Iver day. First day announced and still the fewest acts.

Chem Bros was first wasn’t it?

No idea why I’m making a point of that tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Nah. Governors Ball on the Friday and no European dates until August.

Damn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance we get a full lineup here soon? Quite surprised to see so many openings left with only 10ish weeks to go. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BB325 said:

Any chance we get a full lineup here soon? Quite surprised to see so many openings left with only 10ish weeks to go. 

 

They were still filling out the lineup with only days to go last year.

1 hour ago, Dronx said:

How much more we thinking for strokes day? 

About ten names. And then about fifteen between the Firestone/Jagerhaus if they're still there.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I want to fly from Poland with my friend on The Strokes day and I don't hide that we want to reduce costs wherever possible. So we are looking for any place to stay for 3 or 4 nights in London. So my question is, do London has any person who wants help two souls which dream is to see their favourite band?:D If somebody wants to help us or know any forum with people wanting help, please write to me there. I will be very thankful! So, see ya I hope!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was there ever any confirmation of a discount if you get tickets for multiple dates? I've already got tickets for Bon Iver and have recently got my uni exam timetable which means I can go and see The Strokes now too. Seem to recall there might have been some kind of saving if you were going to multiple dates but can't remember how it worked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlackFoxx said:

Was there ever any confirmation of a discount if you get tickets for multiple dates? I've already got tickets for Bon Iver and have recently got my uni exam timetable which means I can go and see The Strokes now too. Seem to recall there might have been some kind of saving if you were going to multiple dates but can't remember how it worked?

If you purchase tickets for another day you get £5 off, then £10 if you get a ticket for a third day. AXS emailed out links but if you haven't got one just give them a call and you can do it over the phone. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, baggie92 said:

If you purchase tickets for another day you get £5 off, then £10 if you get a ticket for a third day. AXS emailed out links but if you haven't got one just give them a call and you can do it over the phone. 

Perfect! Thanks very much! 

Have the stages for The Strokes day been confirmed anyway or are the current clashfinders just based on speculation right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 5:00 PM, bryano1000 said:

Any chance of Cut Copy on the Chemical Bros/Strokes days?

If Cut Copy turned up on the Chems day then that would get me there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

Have the stages for The Strokes day been confirmed anyway or are the current clashfinders just based on speculation right now?

Just speculation at the moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a ticket to the Bon Iver day - hopefully they’ll announce a few more acts soon. Bit gutted that Mitski seems unlikely despite being on the original poster - wonder what happened there...

Also, hadn’t really appreciated how good the Christine and The Queens day is. Quite tempted to get a ticket to that. Quite a big fan of hers but Beach House, Kasami Washington, Rina Sawayama, Maribou State, Ezra Collective, Yves Tumour, Andrew Weatherhall and Octo Octo would be a fantastic day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Got a ticket to the Bon Iver day - hopefully they’ll announce a few more acts soon. Bit gutted that Mitski seems unlikely despite being on the original poster - wonder what happened there...

Also, hadn’t really appreciated how good the Christine and The Queens day is. Quite tempted to get a ticket to that. Quite a big fan of hers but Beach House, Kasami Washington, Rina Sawayama, Maribou State, Ezra Collective, Yves Tumour, Andrew Weatherhall and Octo Octo would be a fantastic day. 

Maybe she dropped out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah her tour obviously had a bit of a re-routing/scheduling. 

Anyone seen any spares going for this on twickets etc yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still haven't received any help regarding the multiple date discount despite emailing and messaging them on multiple social media platforms. Little frustrating as its the only thing stopping me from picking up tickets for The Strokes day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping for Richard Hawley, Sports Team or Loyle Carner. 

That Cut Copy shout was a great one in this thread but it's looking doubtful they will be about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw a post on Facebook about a selling to friends program, but can't find it now. Guess it's not selling too well then?

But I did see you get a free ticket if you sell 3 tickets, so that's pretty cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone finds anything about that selling to friends thing let me know! Done some searching and can't find anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...