Lineup 2020

randlfan

29 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Saturday June 6th

or 

Saturday June 26th 

Makes most sense to me for MCR at Stadium MK. Avoids Download and Glastonbury (but perhaps more importantly Hella Mega). Unless they wanna go for a weeknight and make us all use up some annual leave. 

I had heard June 30th, but it sounds like everyone is getting the same sort of intel.

Yeah what I heard is the Euro leg is in June and July so the rumours about the June show in London fits. Also means that they are in the frame for both the Euro fests I heard that they are doing.

If you wanna see them at a festival this coming summer look to mainland Europe. 

Edited by Matt42

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Yeah what I heard is the Euro leg is in June and July so the rumours about the June show in London fits. Also means that they are in the frame for both the Euro fests I heard that they are doing.

If you wanna see them at a festival this coming summer look to mainland Europe. 

Do you think APE get them on an exclusive ? 

23 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

to get more activity in here, if you see this you are legally obliged to reply with your headliner predictions. I’ll start:

The Strokes, Stormzy, Travis Scott X BMTH

BMTH / Catfish, Travis Scott, MCR

Saw Catfish in Birmingham the other night.

no Tyrants or Business on the setlist, fuming. Nah I’ve seen them twice this year now and both times they’ve put on a really solid performance. Wouldn’t be one of my personal choices for headliner but they’d do well in a co-head or something.

Edited by TheWaters

3 hours ago, TommyS said:

I reckon we will get an announcement at the end of the month, R&L's social media has been active, instalment plans come out today, line up announcement last Friday of week to coincide with fans pay day?

There's only been one year where they haven't head a late Nov/early Dec announcement since about 2012 so I think it's a safe bet.

4 hours ago, TheWaters said:

no Tyrants or Business on the setlist, fuming. Nah I’ve seen them twice this year now and both times they’ve put on a really solid performance. Wouldn’t be one of my personal choices for headliner but they’d do well in a co-head or something.

I saw them In Newcastle last night. Really enjoyed their set, I don't think it'll be long before they headline to be honest but I do wonder if they could do with one more album before they do it.

4 hours ago, TheWaters said:

They are so dire

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Stuielooie said:

They are so dire

Probably one of my biggest genuine guilty pleasures lmao. Didn't like them for ages but friends love them an got me into them, definitely rate them more now than I did at the start of the year.

8 minutes ago, tobydlb said:

thoughts on new BMTH track?

Loving it. Radio friendly enough for the modern BMTH, heavier than all of Amo. Perfect balance imo.

22 hours ago, Dangerbreaks said:

According the the MCR Subreddit they're doing a show at Stadium Mk in June with the possibility of another date. That would almost certainly rule them out of R&L. 

There's certain confidence in that if their Reddit is confident enough to say its happening. Though I'd be surprised if they were to pull a Rammstein and only play Milton Keynes, given I seem to recall them being big enough to do a big arena tour in the UK shortly before they split.

21 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Looking at the threads on here, people seem set on the fact they're playing IOW

Thats not true. People are currently saying how they are not playing. Firstly because they are in italy that weekend and because IOW seems to be going to a lower tier festival. I feel they wont be getting acts like RHCP, Foos, Green Day or any acts of the category anymore. Unfortunately. 

BmTH surely a shoe in now for next year, new track is part of a bigger thing for them. They're going on about a 'new era' with multiple records released next year rather than full albums. Co-head with somebody would seem about right. 

I also second the fact that the new track absolutely slaps!