Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 12/8/2018 at 1:48 AM, TheSheriff said:

That was one of the best I’ve ever seen them, and talking to his mam Liz after the gig it was touch and go whether Jack was gonna make tonight cos of illness. I had a good old mosh, but left the crowd surfing to the ones who were carrying less weight than me ?.... By the way think Pastel might be the real deal as well..... Get Trampolene on the Farm!!!!!

Cracking gig on Friday, would love to see both Pastel and Trampolene on the farm. Think 2019 will be a big year for both bands. The Jacks in both bands are proper nice geezers as well, hopefully the booking agents are kind to them. 

1 hour ago, jackarmy said:

Cracking gig on Friday, would love to see both Pastel and Trampolene on the farm. Think 2019 will be a big year for both bands. The Jacks in both bands are proper nice geezers as well, hopefully the booking agents are kind to them. 

So there was 3 of us from here in a crowd of say 100 in Swansea. Perhaps we should have worn name badges ;)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I know that every possible indication is that it's Kylie but I'm holding onto the increasingly unlikely chance that some info I was given is correct and it's not her. 

Is it that implausible that she's been booked, but not as the legend? We know she was lined up to headline in 2005, maybe she has been offered sub and taken it? She does seem a far more recent and relevant legend than anyone else previous.

Tickets bought for the 20th Anniversary of the Stereophonics Morfa Stadium Swansea gig next July. I know, I know they ain’t on many people’s cool list. But, the Morfa gig was my first ever gig as a 14 year old, and at the time itfelt like the whole of Swansea was swept up in a Phonics fever. So for the nostalgia reasons if not any thing else I had to get a ticket

1AC54D2D-7AE2-40C1-B279-1E5D19D49E2C.jpeg

1 hour ago, TheSheriff said:

Tickets bought for the 20th Anniversary of the Stereophonics Morfa Stadium Swansea gig next July. I know, I know they ain’t on many people’s cool list. But, the Morfa gig was my first ever gig as a 14 year old, and at the time itfelt like the whole of Swansea was swept up in a Phonics fever. So for the nostalgia reasons if not any thing else I had to get a ticket

Never make apologies for what makes you happy. Enjoy!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TheSheriff said:

1AC54D2D-7AE2-40C1-B279-1E5D19D49E2C.jpeg

How does an "anniversary of a gig" gig work? Do the play the same setlist? Repeat the stage banter?

8 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

How does an "anniversary of a gig" gig work? Do the play the same setlist? Repeat the stage banter?

They are selling it as the Anniversary of Morfa Stadium and Performance and Cocktails... So suspect it will be heavy on tracks from the first two albums. Morfa was a landmark gig for them biggest they had ever played 50,000 which was 5 times bigger than anything before... It’s also the first time they have been back in South West Wales since, so playing on the 20 years later thing.

14 minutes ago, GrowlerPhil said:

Oh Sees are returning to The Albert Hall in Manchester May 18th. Castlemania there in March was my gig of the year. Splendid stuff.

I saw this and looks like there are a couple of other dates too... I don't suppose you have a full list of the tour dates do you? Might take the trip up to Manchester if there isn't anything closer to me. Albert Hall is an amazing venue!

2 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Tried to look for a poster but couldn't find it, here's the dates for you:

JULY
10 Brighton, Dome
11 Leeds, O2 Academy
12 Newcastle, Boiler Shop
13 Cambridge, Junction

AUGUST
31 Margate, Winter Gardens

SEPTEMBER
02 Bristol, O2 Academy
03 London, Forum

Isn't that their tour dates from this year?