Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

19 minutes ago, Punisher said:

Parklife lineup 

17A11097-AAF4-479A-8F55-24E590A004DB.jpeg

Went last year and it’s a decent festival.

only issue is of course the sheer amount of teenagers. Now that isn’t a bad thing but you do feel old even in my late twenty’s.

also the house stage they have has absolutely no cover so every stage bleeds through. Ruined Prydz for me.

but really is good to see Glasto will have a banging list of these names. 

24 minutes ago, jed300 said:

Beyonce Tottenham Stadium for 2nd June now not on the website. Do you think they're just holding that back until the first 2 dates sell out?

Yes. TM friend told me this morning that the announcement was meant to be at 2pm UK time but Beyoncé just went ahead and dropped all dates on her websites, including an extra Paris and London one that are meant to be added later. Prices for Cardiff below - not bad. We’ll see if she does dynamic pricing 

E20347D1-1AAF-4360-80D7-BBD5D77D3B3E.jpeg

19 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Yes. TM friend told me this morning that the announcement was meant to be at 2pm UK time but Beyoncé just went ahead and dropped all dates on her websites, including an extra Paris and London one that are meant to be added later. Prices for Cardiff below - not bad. We’ll see if she does dynamic pricing 

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Since when did seating become cheaper than standing?

8 hours ago, TGCarr said:

Went last year and it’s a decent festival.

only issue is of course the sheer amount of teenagers. Now that isn’t a bad thing but you do feel old even in my late twenty’s.

also the house stage they have has absolutely no cover so every stage bleeds through. Ruined Prydz for me.

but really is good to see Glasto will have a banging list of these names. 

Lol I was just saying I don’t think I have ever seen someone over 30 going to Parklife! 

Just now, dotdash79 said:

Yea I’m 40 something but I don’t think I would fit in very well but the line up is banging. 

Yep best line up I have seen for it but I think I would stick out like a sore thumb if I went. I did suggest that if one of the youngsters go that they play spot the oldie and report back!