Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

two Brixton replacements: Pvris and Caroline Polachek have done straight swaps to the Eventim Apollo. think it will be a matter of if a sold-out show can be moved to the Apollo on the same day, it will. if the show is not sold out, it might move to a smaller venue (maybe O2 Academy’s)

thinking selfishly, I’ve got tickets for Pendulum and the thought of seeing them at the Apollo just doesn’t have the same ring as seeing them at Brixton. but I’d prefer it to Ally Pally

5 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

That's it, my final step into out of touch is complete when someone I've never heard of is playing a stadium show. 

Hats off to him, whoever he may be.

I believe he is one of the fastest people to sell the o2 out! Absolutely massive in the afrobeats/dancehall scene, may not be your vibe, but if you enjoy Burna Boy, Asake, Tems etc, very much worth checking out!

28 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

two Brixton replacements: Pvris and Caroline Polachek have done straight swaps to the Eventim Apollo. think it will be a matter of if a sold-out show can be moved to the Apollo on the same day, it will. if the show is not sold out, it might move to a smaller venue (maybe O2 Academy’s)

thinking selfishly, I’ve got tickets for Pendulum and the thought of seeing them at the Apollo just doesn’t have the same ring as seeing them at Brixton. but I’d prefer it to Ally Pally

Troxy and roundhouse will come into play too - both around 3k

could see some switching to two dates at those as well then just shift the extra k tickets

41 minutes ago, FirstGlastoHype said:

What makes you say that about Noel?

Because a few of us believe he'll headline Victorious.

36 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

4762ED1F-9252-4D06-9A9F-A58B59F793C3.jpeg

I'd rather go to this than Gov's Ball

29 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Hate Ally Pally

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Is this one of those fests where everyone gets 20 minutes?

will end up similar to when we were young i guess - although solo artists need way less changeover time

3 hours ago, gfa said:

Troxy and roundhouse will come into play too - both around 3k

could see some switching to two dates at those as well then just shift the extra k tickets

I hope so. Seems tricky enough to book one night at a big venue at such short notice, let alone two nights. Watching eagerly to see where Suede (and maybe Turnstile) end up.

5 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

beartooth moved to a standing only wembley arena.

7 hours ago, stanh said:

Actually impressive how insanely good that lineup is, shame it's over in the states, because I'd drop serious cash on that otherwise.

People love vegas. And chris brown messes that whole day up pretty much. And is it worth $300 usd? Thags the cost after fees for the lowest priced ticket. This was the schedule last year so you have an idea 

FB528997-4374-4B25-90FE-F15509FEAFC8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

People love vegas. And chris brown messes that whole day up pretty much. And is it worth $300 usd? Thags the cost after fees for the lowest priced ticket. This was the schedule last year so you have an idea 

FB528997-4374-4B25-90FE-F15509FEAFC8.jpeg

The main acts this year are way better. I went through a spell of liking nelly, akon

14 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

I swear everyone hates ally pally except the bands playing it. Think it looks great from stage and makes for a good photo but as a punter it's trash

It is. Crowd clusters. To think that most venues just a little bit bigger have got two ways in and out as well. The access is just poor. When I went Sum 41 I thought anywhere but ally pally.

21 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

I swear everyone hates ally pally except the bands playing it. Think it looks great from stage and makes for a good photo but as a punter it's trash

No issues for me! I like the venue, always tons of room and its a great building. Bit of a pain to get to but not awful, I get home from Kings Cross /St Pancras so its quite easyfor me vs a lot of other venues