"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

Just now, CraigMc said:

If we can help it can we please not give that horrible rag any publicity.

TOTAL-ECLIPSE-OF-THE-SUN-FACEBOOMK.jpg

Yeah, Sorry about that. I was just looking to see what films were on at Pilton Palais and stumbled across the article. I did think twice about posting it for the reason above, but as it was so shit i couldn't resist.

Apparently Biffy, Chic and Katy Perry are among those who are no longer playing at the festival. 

11 minutes ago, tjamest said:

I know - the more you look at it the more wrong it becomes, bless them.

they'd just re-published the same glastonbury article every few weeks.

get clicks, job done. they don't give a crap if the info is right or wrong.

people clicking on the link are giving them what they want...

8 minutes ago, tjamest said:

Yeah, Sorry about that. I was just looking to see what films were on at Pilton Palais and stumbled across the article. I did think twice about posting it for the reason above, but as it was so shit i couldn't resist.

Apparently Biffy, Chic and Katy Perry are among those who are no longer playing at the festival.

Sorry if that came across as a dig at you it wasn't intended! I just think the more people who are educated about the lies and horrible nature of that particular newspaper the better. Quite passionate about that in Liverpool due to the coverage of the Hillsborough disaster

:)

1 minute ago, CraigMc said:

Sorry if that came across as a dig at you it wasn't intended! I just think the more people who are educated about the lies and horrible nature of that particular newspaper the better. Quite passionate about that in Liverpool due to the coverage of the Hillsborough disaster

:)

Not at all. I totally understand your feelings and agree with you that the more people who know about those dreadful lies from the Sun the better.

At least Mackenzie has now been sacked at long last.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, dreadwing said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/7-things-emily-eaviss-big-62101?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

We still have no idea!!

I see the last one on this list hasn't really been mentioned. Not huge, but definitely cool.

Article pretty much somes up 95 pages of wild speculation, and Banksy

So it could be absolutely anyone, on at any stage/day/time, or something new like a new stage, or even someone that's dead or a mixture of these. 

But absolutely not the Stone Roses.

Come on Emily sort this guess-fest out and put us out of our misery please.

Edited by SteveTLizard

I haven't really thought it'll be Gorillaz yet, and still don't, but I just found out that the guys behind Block9 are also gonna be responsible for the stage set up of the Humaz tour and art directors of that single day Gorillaz festival that's happening soon, anyway that could link to anything? Gorillaz playing around there? Would be a great secret.

I think I've read most of this thread but it's been a heavy weekend so there's a good chance I've missed this discussed.

9 hours ago, Franky said:

Hahaha great story ! thanks for that :) I can honestly say that "Stay" is on my iphone right next to me lol I really do love that song I think I was about 13/14 when it came out and I had it on looped repeat on a tape :)

However ! WTF did they do for 90 mins heheheh

I only remembered that event because you mentioned the bands name - such is my mental decline. I now remember being told what she got off Dave Stewart in her divorce settlement. A truly mind boggling figure. Anyway, I'll not mention it because that's her business. Me trying to pull her shit house door off is mine, so felt it OK to mention.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

Page 96, justice for the 96. So nowhere near then? I hope it remains a secret other than stage and time. The stage completely hidden by a curtain, concealing it's mystery for the masses to end their pondering and find a conclusion. But will it be one the majority like???