"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

3 hours ago, Bradders said:

Lady Gaga - has said she can't talk about Glastonbury a couple of times, was over around 6 months ago to play a secret gig.

Liam Gallagher - is definitely playing. Just because he's TBC on here doesn't mean that wouldn't be a big surprise to the rest of the world.

The Kinks - there's been rumblings of a reunion, Michael said he'd had Ray on the phone a while back.

Harry Styles - with the image he's going for since the comeback, a Glastonbury set seems fitting. Would be a big deal to some but wouldn't warrant a high up set which seem to be full.

I don't think there's anything to suggest it will be anyone else apart from optimism.

Liam Gallagher is a UK exclusive at Leeds and Reading 

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I don't like The Glade. I know I should, but every time I go in, I feel claustrophobic and the stony ground hurts my feet. I only just realised this year.

Thats like saying you don't like life.

23 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's either that, or I keep seeing bands in there that I like in record, but in real life make me feel like I need to get some air.

Thing is, though, it's almost certainly got the best sound at the entire festival. Worth enduring the Gladehardships for a couple of bands for this alone (my recommendation this year would be Jah Wobble, since you ask)

5 minutes ago, Don1 said:

Liam Gallagher & Richard Ashcroft together.

Ashcroft did mention he would play a gig with Liam sometime this year.

Whether that meant Liam would support him however could be more likely.

This would create a rupture in the space-time continuum.

All that would be left of evolutionary existence would be a cat in a bag, waiting to drown, that felt alright