"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Not really, pretty standard to get a credit if one of your tunes is sampled.

Another fact about Candy you may not know; yer man Owen Pallett did the string arrangements.

Oh no I absolutely get that, it's just Robbie Williams and Todd Terje is a somewhat bizarre combination. 

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

Agreed. And has been on the Eavii list for many years. A pretty obscure reference, though. There's also no place for her, surely. 

Legends slot, obviously, which is for elderly, irrelevant has-Beens whose biggest hits were decades ago yet we can all hum along too. 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Familiar2billions said:

My money is on Queens of the Stone Age. Their upcoming album promotion and touring schedule just about fits... And it'll be fucking awesome if they play!!!

They're at a festival across the pond same weekend so no chance I'm afraid 

20 minutes ago, Bonaneas said:

They're at a festival across the pond same weekend so no chance I'm afraid 

Well they are, but they aren't exactly playing all day every day. I don't know what day they are playing Amnesia Rockes but they could easily do Friday there and  Sunday here for example.

Not that they will play Glastonbury, but thats not a reason to rule them out.

Edited by mf_2005

52 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Agreed. And has been on the Eavii list for many years. A pretty obscure reference, though. There's also no place for her, surely. 

Yeah, that referencing. No way it would be used that way for Madge. The reference probably means nothing at all about anyone! Hee! Love all this nonsense!