"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

9 hours ago, Bonaneas said:

He's in Italy night before & after I think.  I'm going to Amo to see him next week and it's mostly acoustic so if he did play Glasto it better not be the acoustic stage !! 

Cool. Have you seen his acoustic before.. Best gig I've ever been to.. Tickets were a nightmare this time round though.. And a tad expensive imo but hey ho it is Eddie lol.. 

10 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Damien Rice to come out of his virtually self-imposed exile and play a set on the farm. The good vibes of Glastonbury and the country air will lead to him and Lisa Hannigan putting their differences of Damien being a bit of a twat aside and she joins him on stage for 9 Crimes and The Blower's Daughter.

That's my batshit crazy, never going to happen but really wish it would contribution to the thread :P 

He's currently on a world tour and released a new album last year so still about. Would love him at Glastonbury but just can't see him not being on the first poster if he was playing. 

EE knows that all of her interviews are analysed to death, so she isn't going to say "we have a really big secret" then announce they're showing some Pixar movie.

Any chance Elton could do the teatime slot and still make it to his gig in France? Could his voice hold up to two gigs in a day? If not, I'm still sticking with Gorillaz/Gaga/Iver.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

EE knows that all of her interviews are analysed to death, so she isn't going to say "we have a really big secret" then announce they're showing some Pixar movie.

Yeah, when you put it like that :lol:

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

Any chance Elton could do the teatime slot and still make it to his gig in France? Could his voice hold up to two gigs in a day? If not, I'm still sticking with Gorillaz/Gaga/Iver.

I would love this but I can't see him doing 2 shows in 1 day. I think Gorillaz/Gaga are the best shouts from the thread.

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Cool. Have you seen his acoustic before.. Best gig I've ever been to.. Tickets were a nightmare this time round though.. And a tad expensive imo but hey ho it is Eddie lol.. 

Never mate. Well apart from the odd pre show at PJ gigs. Mrs has seen him solo before so going on her say so.  Tix were a disgrace hence us going to Amsterdam and not London. And yeah more than a tad expensive. 2xtix Cost same as one Glasto ticket, which is shocking TBH ! 

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The Who cancelling their French show was (presumably) cos the festival was short of a headliner and they were calling in favours from anyone willing to change their plans to help them out.

Something similar isn't going to happen in a non-emergency situation.

Sense, logic and reasoning? Are you sure you're in the right place?

15 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Any chance someone could do a definitive list of all the acts mentioned in this thread? Would be good to help with the deducing/have a giggle at.

I'd gladly do it but unfortunately I have to actually try to do some work this morning.

Is there a character limit for posts on this forum?

26 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Maybe the fact he has a show in France is just the organisers taking the piss out of us/dropping a big hint and paying homage to the Who and their show in Paris, maybe it's a fake show?

Or maybe I'm massively overthinking it.

This is the craziest thing I've ever seen posted on here

• Upvote 2