"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

13 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Just because.. I know it's not but I'm seeing Eddie vedder on the 6th... So he could do the Friday..... But he won't lol 

Cranberries have a new/old album. But she sounded terrible on the one show 

If it's not a band how about a comedy act... Penn and teller are touring.. I've not checked dates but if you take out bands and look elsewhere what could you find....???

They're playing the exact dates of the festival (Tuesday - Sunday) in London, so no dice... :( 

2 minutes ago, Gooner4900 said:

I dont think this has been mentioned but what is the thought of maybe having the red hot chilli peppers? they have Saturday free and can see them as other sub or headliner.

It was a good innings. We got 79 pages in before they got mentioned. 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Bonaneas said:

Never mate. Well apart from the odd pre show at PJ gigs. Mrs has seen him solo before so going on her say so.  Tix were a disgrace hence us going to Amsterdam and not London. And yeah more than a tad expensive. 2xtix Cost same as one Glasto ticket, which is shocking TBH ! 

It's not really all the artists fault the venues are creaming it.. Have a great gig old son 

I haven't looked through the whole thread to see if this has been mentioned, but it appears there are plays on at the festival which I think is new?

I've had a few press releases through for theatre at the Edinburgh Fringe and there are a few plays/theatre shows that are listed as performing at Glasgow but I haven't seen anything on the site yet.