"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

19 minutes ago, jparx said:

Still think it's going to be Gorillaz. And I'm not even a fan so that's not wishful thinking on my part.

Me to. With Noel Gallagher " accidentally " leaking it on his facetwitogram.

" Think I might head out to the country to hang out with my old pal laters ". Atleast it would wind Liam up.

2 minutes ago, GlastoEls said:

Bloody hell, I'm killing myself laughing!

I'll leave you with one more before I start listing them all. Ron, Bloody, Willems.

Wouldn't know I was a Wolves fan would you? I have weird issues with nostalgic footballers. I can't remember what I did last weekend, but I can remember someone who played 3 games for Leeds in 1995...

Anyway, back on topic...

It's gonna be Daphne & Celeste.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

I'll leave you with one more before I start listing them all. Ron, Bloody, Willems.

Wouldn't know I was a Wolves fan would you? I have weird issues with nostalgic footballers. I can't remember what I did last weekend, but I can remember someone who played 3 games for Leeds in 1995...

Anyway, back on topic...

It's gonna be Daphne & Celeste.

One last comment before back to the topic - watched your lads at Pride Park a couple weeks back.  Good luck next season as I really like your club!

1 minute ago, GlastoEls said:

One last comment before back to the topic - watched your lads at Pride Park a couple weeks back.  Good luck next season as I really like your club!

Yeh good luck to your boys too mate, always had a soft spot for Derby, think it was that Lars Bohinen's face...

Probably a daft idea and has already been suggested, only looked through the first few pages. What about a Disco collaboration between someone like Barry Gibb & Coldplay, or could it be something that's not an artist? I know noone knows the answer, so the question is pointless. But i'd thought I'd clutch at straws and throw it out there. :)

13 hours ago, GrowlerPhil said:

Anyone still think it could still be Manic Street Preachers opening The Other Stage. Maybe Neil has been thrown some duff info to throw him off the scent?

The info I have is exceedingly well sourced - tho it was given to me with a caveat that it's not impossible that arrangements have been made out of sight of the info passed to me.

So the info I was given is likely to be right, but I couldn't 100% guarantee that it is.

12 hours ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

Suggestions for the slot very, very quickly became who people want; regardless of how farfetched they were. The best part about this thread is reading people convincing themselves it's their favourite act, no matter how unlikely it seems. You say 'secret' to someone and people treat it like they're on desert island discs.

So you're saying it's not a pyramid Thursday line up including Hendrix, Queen and Elvis?

Spoil sport :P