"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Yep the same it's sewn on to my suit with fishing wire and glued on to my hats and wellies also sewn onto my back pack . Will be starting a creatives thread next week when I can get a friend to get a decent photo of it . So keep your eye out :) 

Will do! :)

1 minute ago, Franky said:

Ergh just heard on the radio some very exciting news about Harry Styles coming up :( please god no. 

That would be such a tiny little secret. Imagine 65 pages of wild speculation, hours of sweat tears and blood. Cramped up thumbs and onset of Carpal tunnel and in the end it's the boy band -4 directions. 

8 hours ago, Green.flash said:

I'm only on page 60 so things might change but by my ur knong ..,Fock pmfyomk.   

30 mins fteasg pribve. It Elton 

its the fresh cocking provncyw - fresh prince 30 mins slotted in anywhere. 

Blimey, that got a bit messy very quickly. Should leave off the top shelf. 

The translation is Elton as the legend, or jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince, which would be universally popular and they could squeeze them in a half hour slot without mentioning mucking about with the running order too much. 

Sounded better pissed though. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Sorry if anyones mentioned this one before, but any chance it could be Kasabian? Weren't they heavily rumoured to be on of the headliners, and the 'secret' nature of this announcement would get round the Reading exclusivity?

They headlined just three years ago, so at least they'd stop some of the Coldplay jokes as that would make them more regular than them. I can't see it for that reason as I can't see them accepting anything other than Pyramid headliner.