This year's Glastonbury song

guypjfreak

Probably going to be a radiohead tune but I quite like 

London grammar or even the blossoms lol.. I'll have to say which songs later cos the wife is watching Grimm.. 

So what do you reckon will be this year's Glastonbury tune 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one song that would give me goose bumps to hear live would be Fake Plastic Trees. However, I like the X Factor, so maybe my view shouldn't be factored in as a real competitor. Or even a real view, for that matter. In fact ( look in to my eyes, in to my eyes, not around my eyes, into my eyes) forget you ever read this. lol 

Another here for Creep for being "The" Glasto song/anthem. It's not in my top 5 of theirs but it is absolutely iconic and such a great piece of music. So simple, great melody, then that massive guitar break in the chorus. Really hope they play it in the encore.

Really hoping to hear Violent Noise by The XX. That tune has the potential to be quite iconic too I think. Hope it comes across as well live as it does off the record in good earphones!

Also, Walk by The Foo's will be pretty damn special!

Above all though, Galway Girl by Ed will be the one Glasto 2017 'moment' that we'll all look back o......sorry, only joking, it's tripe.

59 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

This is what I want to know, I'm assuming people are talking about the BBC song as this is the only one that's universal to all, as in we'll all presumably hear it? 

In which definitely bound to be one of Radiohead's wraithlike laments of despair and alienation.