Coachella 2017 Live Stream

BlackHole2006

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Woffy said:

Didn't see it, the review in the Graun said pretty much exactly that. 

It's still up there, I'm watching it now. I don't quite understand how the Coachella YT channel works, but it's on at the moment if you go to the start of the feed

21 minutes ago, Mardy said:

It's just made for headlining the Other, innit?

I'd love to know the reason why it's not happening. He's been there for the past two years - just seems very odd that he either wasn't asked, or was asked and turned it down.

Edited by jparx

12 minutes ago, jparx said:

I'd love to know the reason why it's not happening. He's been there for the past two years - just seems very odd that he either wasn't asked, or was asked and turned it down.

Could be that his break through illness coincided with booking time and Glastonbury didn't think it was worth waiting around when they had other options available.

13 minutes ago, jparx said:

Someone posted a while back saying they'd spoken to someone who worked at Bestival and that Bon Iver was meant to be headlining there but pulled out when he cancelled all the other dates, think he was suffering from depression. I guess the week of the two Primavera's and Forbidden Fruit is all he can do which you can't blame him for really.

3 hours ago, Mardy said:

This Bon Iver gig is great. Much better than I expected. Seems to work really well live. 

I'm a bit in I don't see the love camp tbh, but watched their set earlier and think they are what I call a grower act...they seemed to go down pretty well at Coachella so I'm glad I watched them

2 hours ago, kaytee... said:

Both Bon Iver and Lady Gaga were incredible. Wish the Gaga rumour was true

My thoughts is we still have sub to be announced for the Saturday, as they have confirmed both Friday and Sunday sub slots yet not Saturday.... my thoughts (hopes) is that she will be announced after the resale/Coachella 2nd weekend as Saturday sub give earlier rumours of her playing but not headlining

Everything is crossed in hope, as Coachella set was great and 1st time seen the crowd move lol

5 hours ago, reflekting said:

I said in my last comment that I liked Local Natives, but I would fully agree on Blossoms. They really are woeful, not sure how they are so popular at all. Manchester - you can do a lot lot better! If they had been signed 10 years ago they would have quickly been forgotten, even large number of landfill indie bands had more talent. 

STOCKPORT :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Gaga is a pure headliner. No way on earth she should be playing below any of the 3 headliners that are playing Glastonbury this year. She is light years agead of Ed Sheeran in every single way.

Yeah she completely nailed it. She would be a much better headliner than Ed, but tbf I think we'd have all been a bit "eh?!" at the time she would have been announced. She's an obvious pick now after the Super Bowl and Coachella, but this time last year I doubt anyone would have seriously suggested her.

1 hour ago, shoptildrop said:

My thoughts is we still have sub to be announced for the Saturday, as they have confirmed both Friday and Sunday sub slots yet not Saturday.... my thoughts (hopes) is that she will be announced after the resale/Coachella 2nd weekend as Saturday sub give earlier rumours of her playing but not headlining

Everything is crossed in hope, as Coachella set was great and 1st time seen the crowd move lol

I'm not even going to permit myself to dream this will happen. It would be phenomenal though

5 hours ago, reflekting said:

I said in my last comment that I liked Local Natives, but I would fully agree on Blossoms. They really are woeful, not sure how they are so popular at all. Manchester - you can do a lot lot better! If they had been signed 10 years ago they would have quickly been forgotten, even large number of landfill indie bands had more talent. 

Stockport!