Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

I doubt they believed it. More saw an opportunity for a few hundred clicks. Journalism is wallowing in the gutter. 

It's definitely this. How the bloke can care so little about his standard of work is shameful. No don't he's still reading this thread.

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

I doubt they believed it. More saw an opportunity for a few hundred clicks. Journalism is wallowing in the gutter. 

Spot on @kalifire every year the local papers have several articles leading up to the festival "leaked lineup", "Headliner Rumours" etc etc and no doubt it's to get people clicking.

Come to think of it the likes of Radio X and NME do similar because they know how popular the festival is, and even though we all know it's going to be a load of bollox we still click on it!

6 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Click bait journalism.

Just waiting for one of my group to see this and share it on the Whatsapp chat thinking it's the lineup. I have gullible friends.

This was the first thing which crossed my mind too :lol: Warned them up front that a fake one is doing the rounds.

It's now the main story on the Bristol Post website. Can't wait for my Facebook feed to be full of it tonight.

1 minute ago, EamerRed said:

This was the first thing which crossed my mind too :lol: Warned them up front that a fake one is doing the rounds.

It's now the main story on the Bristol Post website. Can't wait for my Facebook feed to be full of it tonight.

Good shout, I've just warned my lot too.

4 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

2 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Good shout, I've just warned my lot too.

I hope all my mates are clever enough to see the dates and know it is wrong - if not then I shall just laugh at them ;)

4 minutes ago, Surf's Up said:

I just hope the Prodigy and Royal Blood are announced on the real poster.

God that would be mega. No doubt they wpuld Headline OS against Radiohead and Foos and I'll cry all the tears.

Edited by Wilfko

1 hour ago, Skoo said:

Click bait journalism.

Just waiting for one of my group to see this and share it on the Whatsapp chat thinking it's the lineup. I have gullible friends.

I share stuff like this first with my group with block capitals of 'THIS IS NOT REAL'. 

9 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

Ah the old everyone clicks the primary article and then we don't put corrections in it so that everyone clicks our secondary one.