Jamiroquai

Justiceforcedave

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, play it cool said:

I take it all this speculation is just based on the fact that the tit in the titfer is not playing anywhere else over Glasto weekend, or is there more to it?

There was an article Dental posted that said they were in talks to play Glastonbury 

Jamiroquai is an act all our group would see. 

Im 100% watching Radiohead, I will 100% watch the Flaming Lips (If they play)  - otherwise Id like to have a night with our entire group.

Saturday Night WH Headliner: Jamiroquai. That would be perfect for me.

It will be friday though. Friday is always packed.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

friday would make sense only because they will need strong clashes to ensure a good distribution across the site during radiohead who will surely draw an absolutely enormous crowd. Of the three WH headliners (assuming Jamiroquai was one of them) they would in all probability be the biggest by far.

Edited by Memory Man

11 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

friday would make sense only because they will need strong clashes to ensure a good distribution across the site during radiohead who will surely draw an absolutely enormous crowd. Of the three WH headliners (assuming Jamiroquai was one of them) they would in all probability be the biggest by far.

Radiohead will draw a standard sized crowd and it will certainly be smaller than the ones drawn by Adele and Coldplay last year (maybe even Muse, too).

16 hours ago, nikkic said:

Saw him play before Stevie Wonder in Hyde Park a few years back. 

Was fairly decent, everyone knows his tunes, but yeah, he's a total cock. 

I was at that too. Thought they were pretty good.

Special c0ck points though for using the crowd gathered to see Stevie as the cover on the album they bought out just afterwards

26 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

yes, I would place him in the car park by a generator

harsh I know but I can't stand the fool

I was never a fan , but years ago an ex was a big fan and wanted to see him , so I could not really say no.

But he was excellent , one of the best productions I have seen and I really enjoyed it despite his music not being my thing , being into rock and indie.

He had excellent stage banter and regaled us with his past of stealing cars and naughty things he had been upto.

Also I had to laugh as I am into my motorbikes and years ago when he passed his bike test he did not get something sensible but his first bike was a £15,000 Superbike Replica

So I would be well chuffed if he played , and hour of so of moving my feet and having a laugh with him , wheras my partner is starting to get anxious that Radiohead will be a bit depressing and no chance to have a dance ( can you dance to Radiohead ? )

14 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Radiohead will draw a standard sized crowd and it will certainly be smaller than the ones drawn by Adele and Coldplay last year (maybe even Muse, too).

3 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Radiohead will draw a much smaller crowd than either Ed Sheeran or Foo Fighters.

We live in terrible times. You're both most likely right though.

1 hour ago, ivan said:

I was never a fan , but years ago an ex was a big fan and wanted to see him , so I could not really say no.

But he was excellent , one of the best productions I have seen and I really enjoyed it despite his music not being my thing , being into rock and indie.

He had excellent stage banter and regaled us with his past of stealing cars and naughty things he had been upto.

Also I had to laugh as I am into my motorbikes and years ago when he passed his bike test he did not get something sensible but his first bike was a £15,000 Superbike Replica

So I would be well chuffed if he played , and hour of so of moving my feet and having a laugh with him , wheras my partner is starting to get anxious that Radiohead will be a bit depressing and no chance to have a dance ( can you dance to Radiohead ? )

if you are caught dancing to Radio head  you will be dragged away from the Pyramid and flogged   till you understand the frame of mind you must be in whilst listening to radio head.