Jamiroquai

Justiceforcedave

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, theDandy said:

Do you think maybe they've not been announced so to not distract from their own ticket sales? And will be announced when all the splits and times are in? 

This is the only hope I think. They still have tickets for both Manchester and Birmingham dates in November so possibly could be holding off until they sell out. It's a long shot now though.

Just thought i would mention that I had the Roundhouse ticket page on a page change monitor and yesterday at 17.30 they released a batch of 16 tickets so I am going tonight. Overnight I  saw another single ticket on sale. Might be worth watching today for more stray tickets becoming available for this evening.

By doing this last year I got two tickets for Radiohead at the roundhouse at 11.00 on the day they played.

Waap

Just now, Waapster said:

Just thought i would mention that I had the Roundhouse ticket page on a page change monitor and yesterday at 17.30 they released a batch of 16 tickets so I am going tonight. Overnight I  saw another single ticket on sale. Might be worth watching today for more stray tickets becoming available for this evening.

By doing this last year I got two tickets for Radiohead at the roundhouse at 11.00 on the day they played.

Waap

Actually, there is a ticket on sale right now!

12 hours ago, theDandy said:

Do you think maybe they've not been announced so to not distract from their own ticket sales? And will be announced when all the splits and times are in? 

Let's hope. Would be a legit reason and there are often a couple of surprises on the second poster

1 hour ago, Waapster said:

Waap

Congratulations. I bagged my Radiohead ticket about 3 weeks before the Thursday roundhouse event when a limited amount were released. Was sat in the car waiting for the mrs in Plymouth when someone put a link up on the Radiohead playing 2016 thread. Couldn't believe my luck!

I've given in and bought tickets for the Birmingham gig now that they've not been announced.  I suppose there's still a chance they could be announced for Sunday but it's looking slim now.  Also, if they end up headlining West Holts and clashing with The National I would miss them anyway.

Thoughts on the album guys? Overall I like it, pleased they've gone away from some of the shitty melodic nonsense on Rock Dust Light Star and back to something more akin to A Funk Odyssey. For me, Shake It On is one of the best tracks they've written post Synkronised.