Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, The60ftOctopus said:

Bought a ticket for Parquet Courts and Ultimate Painting in Brum. 

Also I really hope Slowdive are playing. Saturday park headliners would do me. 

Warpaint already confirmed themselves to be headlining the Park on the Saturday. Unfortunately what with Ride already having been announced I doubt Slowdive are gonna be added as well, which is a huge shame as their new album is incredible.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Warpaint already confirmed themselves to be headlining the Park on the Saturday. Unfortunately what with Ride already having been announced I doubt Slowdive are gonna be added as well, which is a huge shame as their new album is incredible.

Of course, forgot about Warpaint.

I'm still remaining hopeful. 

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Now have three shows lined up over the weekend... but two are in Paris on the Sat, before DTRH on the Sun, so still possible/likely.

they're playing cardiff and nottingham like 3 days after glasto and they've not been announced for any uk festivals so seems positive

how do you know they are playing dtrh on the sunday? there's no indication on their site or the festivals, they're playing the french fest on the saturday so hopefully its down the rabbit hole friday, french fest saturday and then glasto on the sunday followed by their two uk dates

Edited by OddRon

12 minutes ago, OddRon said:

they're playing cardiff and nottingham like 3 days after glasto and they've not been announced for any uk festivals so seems positive

how do you know they are playing dtrh on the sunday? there's no indication on their site or the festivals, they're playing the french fest on the saturday so hopefully its down the rabbit hole friday, french fest saturday and then glasto on the sunday followed by their two uk dates

My mistake, it is DTRH Friday: http://downtherabbithole.nl/media/files/dtrh17blokkenschema.pdf, which as you say ties in with their UK dates the following week.

1 hour ago, Odessa said:

So Cage The Elephant for Sunday then is it? Sunday is actually shaping up well for me for once. Them, Metronomy, King Gizzard, might even see Barry Gibb...very good start.

I was worried sunday would be lame after radiohead and the national but as you've pointed out, brilliant stuff that day, Rex Orange County has announced he's playing sunday too and Real Estate are doing a london instore monday which hopefully puts them down for Sunday too

42 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Even if they'd booked him he wouldn't have played:

http://www.stereogum.com/1938954/chance-the-rapper-cancels-european-tour/news/

the "scheduling conflicts beyond his control" is him preferring to do USA fests rather than Euro ones.

However, I think he's only cancelled shows in August, and is still coming this side of the pond for Wireless in July - so if he'd been booked for Glasto I guess he'd still be doing it.