Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Still not a sniff of Grandaddy playing. U.K. Tour finishes in April. Convinced myself they'd be a cert what with the comeback / new album. 

They're doing European festivals in early June and again in early-mid July, I'd imagine they're still quite likely

4 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Thought you meant Doncaster at first and was baffled for a bit.

I think ATCQ are gonna be one of those ones we're expecting who don't turn up. As such I'm not expecting em anymore. Think Craig David will take the Friday hip-hop slot despite not really being hip-hop, similar to Mary J Blige in 2015.

Although ATCQ are probably my 4th pick for a WH headliner right now, so if Damian Marley/Jamiroquai get ruled out then in they come.

Yeah, I confused myself there for a moment. Tbh, Doncaster Dome would be a great warm-up spot for major bands.

I'm starting to agree with you that they'll be persona non grata at Glastonbury which is a shame - probably means I'll have to shell out for Bestival at the back end of summer to guarantee it.

Just now, DownboundTrain52 said:

Yeah, I confused myself there for a moment. Tbh, Doncaster Dome would be a great warm-up spot for major bands.

I'm starting to agree with you that they'll be persona non grata at Glastonbury which is a shame - probably means I'll have to shell out for Bestival at the back end of summer to guarantee it.

To be honest with Craig David being down for Saturday Pyramid now I'm back on them for Friday Pyramid as I can't really see anyone else to do it. Would have said Stormzy but he's down for Say Other.

2 hours ago, Woffy said:

Excellent news. And lazy fucking research on my behalf. Cheers. 

They're doing Latitude and not billed as a fest exclusive, and EotR don't appear to have announced them, Green Man had them last year, I reckon our chances are quite good here.

9 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

To be honest with Craig David being down for Saturday Pyramid now I'm back on them for Friday Pyramid as I can't really see anyone else to do it. Would have said Stormzy but he's down for Say Other.

ATCQ at Glasto is one of the must see's of the artists I expect to be there, alongside Radiohead, Bazza G, Solange and Gaga. At the moment, anyhow.

Very glad I didn't reply to this one last night, it was a heavy one. :P 

12 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I always use the share link - post it, press enter and boom, the video appears.

Yeah, I just went to the video that didn't share from earlier and as soon as I pasted the share link, the video appeared. However, when I tried copying and pasting the link that wasn't embedded nothing happened, enter or no enter.

@sunnydaysblue must be cursed! :)

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:15 PM, sunnydaysblue said:

Uplifting in the way they still are and can be.

(how do I get videos to display in posts)

It's all down to personal taste I guess. I loved Coldplays earlier albums and also their new.

I have posted on an Android phone, but I had to share the short link (from the 'Share' button) into Gmail and then highlight that link to paste in the eFests post, wait for it to appear, and then type anything afterward.  I found that the link wouldn't show as a video if I types something before it.

Or, you may be cursed as S2H says.