Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

Future Island are playing Nottingham Rock City on the 22nd of June and then Hurricane festival. All 3 days listed for Hurricane so still possible for Glastonbury

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, craigyb31 said:

Future Island are playing Nottingham Rock City on the 22nd of June and then Hurricane festival. All 3 days listed for Hurricane so still possible for Glastonbury

They're an exclusive at Green Man apparently but strange to play a single Nottingham show then go to Germany. I hope they do play now.

3 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

They're an exclusive at Green Man apparently but strange to play a single Nottingham show then go to Germany. I hope they do play now.

2 minutes ago, briddj said:

Exclusive headliners for Green Man.

I didn't know that, weird place to have a warm up gig for Hurricane isn't it, maybe the exclusivity for Green Man is up now?

no idea who's touring around Glastonbury.

Tho I can tell you who isn't working around Glastonbury, and that's the journos at the FT and Times, both of which have kindly said they'll be happy for efestivals to do their articles for them, while they collect the fee.

Oddly tho, while both expected oodles of free knowledge - and 4 hours data analysis for the Times too, from efests's data  (Peter Yeung, you're a worthless c**t) - they don't want to part with any of their fee. 

How odd, eh?

It's all a bit strange with Future Islands, as they are in Nottingham on the 22nd before going to Germany for Hurricane, and then have a show in Cologne on the 27th. They then come BACK to England to play Cambridge on July 1.

BUT that Nottingham show was supposed to be on May 2 but has been moved back to June 22. That would have to be a hint the exclusive has been removed and they could play Glasto on the Friday before going to Germany and play there Saturday or Sunday.

Edited by briddj

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Tho I can tell you who isn't working around Glastonbury, and that's the journos at the FT and Times, both of which have kindly said they'll be happy for efestivals to do their articles for them, while they collect the fee.

Oddly tho, while both expected oodles of free knowledge - and 4 hours data analysis for the Times too, from efests's data  (Peter Yeung, you're a worthless c**t) - they don't want to part with any of their fee. 

How odd, eh?

Self-entitled douche nozzles.  I hope you had a better retort than that!

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

How odd, eh?

Cheeky feckers

1 minute ago, karaseen said:

Self-entitled douche nozzles.  I hope you had a better retort than that!

he told me there's some good journos working for Murdoch after i told him the fee would be double the norm because he works for Murdoch.

I agreed that there might be, tho they wouldn't be the ones expecting other people to do their work for them.

Oh, and Gove. Who's very definitely an arselick and not a good journo.

both of which have kindly said they'll be happy for efestivals to do their articles for them, while they collect the fee.

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

he told me there's some good journos working for Murdoch after i told him the fee would be double the norm because he works for Murdoch.

So he did offer you some of the fee?

13 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

How odd, eh?

So what did they actually offer you in return (if you don't mind me asking). If I were a journo I'd be straight down there myself, although maybe not for that particular paymaster.

Anyway good for you. Seeing as they don't even support free journalism through their websites anymore, there's no way that shouldn't work both ways.

5 minutes ago, Mattty said:

So he did offer you some of the fee?

course he fucking didn't. These c**ts only ever get in touch because they want someone else to do their work for them, with the offer of a free link. Wow, i'm so grateful. :lol:

I call them the c**ts that they are. To their face. Or rather: by email. Tho I'd do it to their faces, too. :)

16 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

a mention of efestivals in the article, and a link from the paywalled webpage that's no feckin good for anyone because it's behind a paywall so no fucker reads it anyway.

That's some Grade A bullshit right there. I trust you told them where to go.

21 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

a mention of efestivals in the article, and a link from the paywalled webpage that's no feckin good for anyone because it's behind a paywall so no fucker reads it anyway.

It's exposure Neil, exposure!  Didn't you know they accept exposure in Tesco for artists, musicians and internet journalists?

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's exposure Neil, exposure!  Didn't you know they accept exposure in Tesco for artists, musicians and internet journalists?

apparently, I'm wrong to call someone working for Murdoch a c**t, because he's written some articles which has says has changed govt policy.

I've pointed out that he's merely written about something which it suited the govt to change.

And i've also pointed out that you don't beat the devil by supporting the devil in his work.

He seems terribly offended. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

So this dream is dead then? Definitely not Legends slot :(

Yeah, there's a show Saturday too and either side of the weekend - all in Florida - so I guess that's that. Probably still be hotly tipped for the legends slot in 2019 if her health is still intact but if she couldn't be convinced now then I dunno what'll change by then.

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

apparently, I'm wrong to call someone working for Murdoch a c**t, because he's written some articles which has says has changed govt policy.

I've pointed out that he's merely written about something which it suited the govt to change.

And i've also pointed out that you don't beat the devil by supporting the devil in his work.

<upvote>

46 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I will buy everyone jelly and ice cream at the efests meet if the c-nt dies before Glasto.

An absolute stain on humanity.