• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/3/2017 at 0:25 PM, Calvin Klein said:

More bands to rule out.

Broken Social Scene :(

arroyo.jpg

I know I'm a bit late to this post, but.....Jeff goldblum has a mildred snitzer orchestra??? I don't know what that is but damnit, now I want to see it at Glastonbury :(

Edited by Sasperella

17 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I know I'm a bit late to this post, but.....Jeff goldblum has a mildred snitzer orchestra??? I don't know what that is but damnit, now I want to see it at Glastonbury :(

+1

You'd have to love a little Goldblum.

I'm convinced Fat Freddy's Drop will headline West Holts this year. Kia ora baby.

1 hour ago, nickharley said:

This is more a hope than anything atm but I saw Kaytranada was annouced for Benicàsim in mid July,  show in Dublin around the same time. 

US tour ends in May so it could happen , hopefully puts a European tour on during that time. 

Isn't he playing Parklife in June or have I made that up? 

29 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Ah yeah I was thinking of last year. 

Weezer over in October. 

23rd October – Leeds, Academy
24th October – Glasgow, O2 Academy
25th October – Manchester, O2 Apollo
27th October – Birmingham, O2 Academy
28th October – London, SSE Arena, Wembley

100% not gonna be able to convince anybody to go with me to this as tickets will no doubt be pricey as fuck but I may just have to try for tickets anyway.

Metallica Euro dates announced. £96.25 ex fees etc for standing in London.

Seems they've crossed over to the dark side with the rest of the tier 1 acts. They were sort of the last ones. Kinda done now with big overpriced stadium gigs. Can't really see myself going to another one again. Just glad I've seen these acts before when it wasn't silly money. 

4 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Metallica Euro dates announced. £96.25 ex fees etc for standing in London.

Seems they've crossed over to the dark side with the rest of the tier 1 acts. They were sort of the last ones. Kinda done now with big overpriced stadium gigs. Can't really see myself going to another one again. Just glad I've seen these acts before when it wasn't silly money. 

Christ that's pretty much double (if not more) what they were charging during their Death Magnetic tour, and I'm pretty sure they had Machine Head supporting then who themselves were pretty damn big whereas this time it's the ace but much smaller Kvelertak. Scandalous.

Edited by FloorFiller

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Christ that's pretty much double (if not more) what they were charging during their Death Magnetic tour, and I'm pretty sure they had Machine Head supporting then who themselves were pretty damn big whereas this time it's the ace but much smaller Kvelertak. Scandalous.

Yep. Since then though, the US bands have been slowly testing the waters in the European market and shock horror, we were fucking stupid enough to pay anything they asked so now we pay the same as they do in the US for gigs.

Well done everyone!