2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

18 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Coach sale this month!*

*probably 

14 hours ago, TiZuff said:

if its the 2nd doesnt that mean coach sale is September?? has it ever been September before??

I'm clinging to the hope that it is never September so that hopefully it will be the week after... If it's this month they've got to tell us soon, surely?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of weeks beforehand seems alright to me. Most people will know to look out around that time, and everyone gets an email, don't they? If it means some people don't notice, I guess that means more chance for the rest of us.

I think they'll probably announce towards the end of next week.

3 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I'm clinging to the hope that it is never September so that hopefully it will be the week after... If it's this month they've got to tell us soon, surely?

In recent years, normally announced between 15th and 18th September.

#AHTT

Edited by Gnomicide
[Citation needed]

51 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I keep thinking my luck will run out soon. Managed to get them for the last 6 festivals in General, Coach or resale. This year's secret resales were carnage.

Nerves are shot.

This is exactly how I feel!

I've been lucky 8 Glastonburys in a row and I keep thinking my lucks gunna run out soon! I just really, really hope its not this year!

I am really, really hoping the 13 hour queues and getting stuck in the mud will put some people off! It wont, but I'm still hoping!

I've got the fear, but I've had it since I got back, it doesnt usually kick in until about now, not a good sign really is it?!

There are 12 of us that go so we've split ourselves into 2 groups... Last year the group I wasn't in got theirs pretty much straight away. The following 20 minutes were horrendous.. just had images of them all living it up at Glasto which I sat at home. Luckily we managed to get our groups about 2 minutes before they sold out.

Nothing like T-Day nerves.

I have decided to hang up my Glastonbury spurs and not go to the 2017 festival. I've been to about 20 Glastonbury's and now want to go to smaller festivals. I have a few festivals already lined up for next year so will not be splitting the festival scene. I think the biggest that I will attend has a 10,000 people capacity and the smallest only 500.

12 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have decided to hang up my Glastonbury spurs and not go to the 2017 festival. I've been to about 20 Glastonbury's and now want to go to smaller festivals. I have a few festivals already lined up for next year so will not be splitting the festival scene. I think the biggest that I will attend has a 10,000 people capacity and the smallest only 500.

I kind of don't blame you. I am planning to grab tickets for Victorious again for early bird prices if the 1st release is as good as this year was as realistically you only need to like the top 3 even to justify your £25 and the rest of the day can be spend on a pub crawl in town cheaper then just a couple inside. Also going to pay attention to 2000 Trees again. Part of me just wants a year free of mud, toilets and rough camping.

Also why I am planning to get Biffy tickets on this tour as if they do play Glasto on this tour I won't be pissed. Wish I went last time really as Opposites could have and should have been one album and the new album is pretty shocking!.

Edited by thewayiam

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

I kind of don't blame you. I am planning to grab tickets for Victorious again for early bird prices if the 1st release is as good as this year was as realistically you only need to like the top 3 even to justify your £25 and the rest of the day can be spend on a pub crawl in town cheaper then just a couple inside. Also going to pay attention to 2000 Trees again. Part of me just wants a year free of mud, toilets and rough camping.

12 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've got sympathy with this too. Blue Dot and Supernormal were ace this year, and having a year off did underline that there is life beyond the big G.

But I do love it so. And I would love to go back. And Radiohead now seem a possibility to boot. 

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I've got sympathy with this too. Blue Dot and Supernormal were ace this year, and having a year off did underline that there is life beyond the big G.

But I do love it so. And I would love to go back. And Radiohead now seem a possibility to boot. 

The hey is as I did with Leeds, don't watch any footage of the festival of that year and it won't feel too bad. I resisted back then and haven't looked back but Glasto isn't a case of I don't want to return, I have toured festivals every year for the last 11 years and this is the only year I have only done one actual weekend camp. 30 is 11 years with the majority being major is a lot!

We’ve booked for Kendal next year, more for its close location and wanting to have the wean’s first festival close by. There’s a feeling of inevitability in our group that we’ll not get lucky this time. There’s too few trying for us down to holidays and stuff. I’m already scoping camping trips to France for when it’s on. 

We tried to get through twice for 2015 for a group of 9 and only got through one time, it was horrible. I was in the lucky half of the group, but felt awful. It's looking like there will be 5 or 6 of us this year so at least it removes that complication. I will be a nervous wreck by ticket day I think, after sitting 2016 out I am so desperate to be there next year.

20 minutes ago, Badlands said:

There was a year where through no fault of his own, one guys reg number was incomplete 

Talking of incomplete reg numbers Mrs P and myself recently re-registered (previous photos were almost 10 yrs old....) and although both applications were done same day my new reg number has 10 digits whereas Mrs P's has the usual 9 digits.

Done a reg check since and they are both valid but I though it a bit odd.....