Headliner predictions 2017

swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

No-one's mentioning Blur. I'm gonna assume they're just not around at the moment? Does it always work like that tho? Fleetwood Mac are a rumour, but are they around at the moment?

Gorillaz are being resurrected again so Blur will still be on hiatus next summer

The Mac have said they're 'hoping' to be touring next summer, or something 

if the Mac are touring next year hopefully Stevie nicks is fully recovered, by the time they got to IOW last year their long tour had really taken its toll on her, she was having major back issues and really struggling. They were bloody fantastic though. 

Edited by Smeble

19 minutes ago, jparx said:

FM would definitely be my number one choice for the Sunday slot. As others have said, it's now or never and I think they'd be a good act to close the festival heading in to the fallow year. 

Like I said the other day, Songbird would possibly even top Halo as a 'last song before the fallow year' moment, tears everywhere

1 minute ago, Zac Quinn said:

Like I said the other day, Songbird would possibly even top Halo as a 'last song before the fallow year' moment, tears everywhere

For sure. Karma Police would be my first choice, but Songbird would be a heart melting send off!