Sigur Ros

admscott

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Just having a look at the Ben Howard/Deadmau5 set times for last year, could we see something like

LCD - 22:30 to 23:45

Sigur Ros - 20:40 to 21:55

On the Other? That would be excellent.

I was thinking along these lines as well. I just can't see where else Sigur Ros will play.

On 4/27/2016 at 1:30 PM, SwedgeAntilles said:

Just having a look at the Ben Howard/Deadmau5 set times for last year, could we see something like

LCD - 22:30 to 23:45

Sigur Ros - 20:40 to 21:55

On the Other? That would be excellent.

I've had my fingers tightly crossed for this all along. Suddenly the nightmare scenario turns into perfect Friday night. SR just seem too big for The Park for me.

• 2 weeks later...

2-for-1 Citadel tickets for all of tomorrow.

Personally gonna give it a miss myself as I think, if it does turn out they're in clash-hell, I could wait until the next album tour. Rest of the line up looks good but mostly treats that can be found in a bunch of other places too.

Cheers for the heads up - I just grabbed two tickets for £27 each! I'm going to Lovebox there the day before, but at that price I could at the very least get pissed at home and just pop over for Caribou and Sigur Ros then head home anyway. Ta!

Picked up a 2 for 1 ticket earlier (despite my bank balance being around -£500), so that's Sigur Rós removed from the Friday night clashterfuck. Current thoughts are that if LCD play Friday night I'll buy a Lovebox ticket and head to London a day earlier, and if they're Sunday it's happy days anyway and I save the money.

Annoying that Battles and Lianne La Havas clash with Sigur Rós and Caribou as they are the only two other acts I currently want to see except Akala. Although I don't think I've ever actually listened to any other act on the bill so I'll have to check everyone out. I'm sure there's some other good stuff in there.

Just need to sort a Lolla Berlin ticket and that's everyone I need to see this Summer sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

Really looking forward to seeing these again, can't believe it's been ten years since I last did. Haven't heard the new one yet but they're just beautiful aren't they? Doubtful, but I wonder if Jonsi will drop in any of his solo stuff or stuff he's done with Alex. I bloody love that Riceboy Sleeps album.

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

To - maybe - make some people happy.....

John Peel, Friday headliner.

I was hoping for West Holts myself :(

Never seen a JP headliner though so will make a change. Don't the JP headliners only get an hour? If so, bit disappointing.

Just now, GlastoSimon said:

Perhaps shows we tend to overplay some acts on here, thought they'd be too big for JP

JP headliners vary in size the most out of all the stages so i'd say they're an especially big one. Suede and FFS got an hour and ten last year so hoping they'll get similar treatment. still seems odd to have them shoved in a tent, mind

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

JP headliners vary in size the most out of all the stages so i'd say they're an especially big one. Suede and FFS got an hour and ten last year so hoping they'll get similar treatment. still seems odd to have them shoved in a tent, mind

Has a Park headliner ever not appeared on the first poster in recent years? We need @Gnomicide I think 

I don't think they'll still EITS are Sigur Ros on at the same time either, that's absurd.