Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

If I tell you that someone told me that Radiohead would be there but hiding in the cupboard of his backstage Caravan along with Earth Wind and Fire and Chris Martin  - and that they don't all get on...

Do you think I'd be joking or do you think I'd be repeating the best Radiohead info that we got last night? :D

Could it be Bowie that ties these together ?

It`s waaaay to early for puzzles mate :)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, zahidf said:

sooo line up info is embargoed, but are u allowed to say when its going to be announced?

the very last thing I'm able to do is reveal any confidential info I might have heard last night. Apparently, I caused issues last year. (true, so I was told), but they don't seem to care that I was able to say when the first big announcement was this year the same length of time in advance.

But no one told me the time that the next announcement is being made which must mean there isn't one scheduled. Or it means there's one this coming Wednesday. :D

(I really have no idea, tho I hope some old misery somewhere reads this and realises they're being just a bit too precious about gossip ;) ... but I reckon it's Wednesday) .

6 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Interesting stuff :)

deebeedoobee also made a very interesting post in the Kendal Calling thread on here. Line up Prediction game 2016, 3rd post in, 16th Jan if you want to check it out.

Hope dbdo doesn`t mind me mentioning it but that post always had a whiff of mischief about it if you ask me :ph34r:

I think she knows :)

I think it`s Radiohead.

I have no ticket.

Or some people prefer to be on a string to using their own intelligence.

It's one of the other. :)

5 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

Read that as a weird hint of Radiohead playing at the same time as the other two for a minute there, but I don't think thats what you're getting at.

That was the only half conclusion I could get from it too. Would be a weird way of hinting it though :P RH headline the Other against Coldplay would be ace...

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

Or some people prefer to be on a string to using their own intelligence.

It's one of the other. :)

As I said, it`s waaay to early. You`ve totally lost me now.

I just thought that post in KC was a belter at the time and was reminded of it 10 mins ago.

2+2 = 5..........clearly it`s Radiohead ;):P

Here's some real info....

Scott tried to ask Emily about Radiohead last night, but he didn't get an answer. She turned away from him / turned her back on him / whatever ... I'm not entirely sure of the details, so I'll get Scott to pass them on (probably tomorrow).

(I didn't get a chance to speak to her as she left and was replaced by Nick half way thru the evening).

18 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

the very last thing I'm able to do is reveal any confidential info I might have heard last night. Apparently, I caused issues last year. (true, so I was told), but they don't seem to care that I was able to say when the first big announcement was this year the same length of time in advance.

But no one told me the time that the next announcement is being made which must mean there isn't one scheduled. Or it means there's one this coming Wednesday. :D

(I really have no idea, tho I hope some old misery somewhere reads this and realises they're being just a bit too precious about gossip ;) ... but I reckon it's Wednesday) .

Im half expecting an announcement on wednesday. You keep mentioning Wednesday and your hit rate is pretty good.

Just now, jparx said:

Perhaps the lineup has a big fat "SPECIAL GUESTS" right before Adele and that's what people saw?

The saga is doomed to continue.

Never thought of that.

This is a bit like trying to finish with someone and end things for good, but keep drunkenly going back thus causing everyone more pain in the long run.

Or something.

Too much info (or lack of info) for a Sunday morning. Don't think I've learned anything new but I feel like I need to get back to bed.

EDIT- having had a read through the other threads doobeedoobee's info could just be about a full line up announcement which would certainly make 'a lot of people happy'. Seems a bit of a leap to link it to Radiohead. 

However Neil's info about above EE dodging Scottie's question is a lot more promising. It seems a strange thing to have done rather than just say they're not going to be there given they've announced all three headliners and put out the first poster. A decent little straw to clutch at. 

Edited by SwedgeAntilles

33 minutes ago, jparx said:

Perhaps the lineup has a big fat "SPECIAL GUESTS" right before Adele and that's what people saw?

The saga is doomed to continue.

This I reckon, I thought that a few weeks back

Like the Libs last year

Probably bullocks though,  bit if they are playing I can't see them being anywhere else.