Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

15 hours ago, NowhereMan said:

Hmm so Radiohead appeared on the Bonnaroo lineup momentarily but were then taken off: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0SPx9LjtVGKV0R5bzNKakFieHc/view

Bonnaroo already has all its headliners I believe. Also interesting to note is that they have 'late night sets', with bands at least the size of tame impala doing these. If RH is doing a late night set there, then perhaps this paves the way for a similar set at Glasto.

5 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

No one is getting excited enough about bonnaroo. Playing but not headlining. Something secret. That should constitute hype.

did this definitely actually happen then (them appearing on the lineup before quietly being removed)? unsure whether to believe it, but if they did then it certainly gives hope to them doing a secret set at Glastonbury

as i'm seeing them in London i'm less bothered/worried about them playing now and i've got enough acts on the lineup to worry about clashing already before even adding the rest of the lineup + Radiohead into the fold, but hopefully we'll find out for sure before the festival - will be studying any gaps in the stage times/lineup like a hawk

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

did this definitely actually happen then (them appearing on the lineup before quietly being removed)? unsure whether to believe it, but if they did then it certainly gives hope to them doing a secret set at Glastonbury

The atease forum is the only place to have noticed it- that's where the screen shot is from.

http://board.ateaseweb.com//index.php?showtopic=235119289&st=0 (if you have an account)

It seems a few users saw it before it was taken down so seems fairly real.

13 minutes ago, Chawk said:

The atease forum is the only place to have noticed it- that's where the screen shot is from.

http://board.ateaseweb.com//index.php?showtopic=235119289&st=0 (if you have an account)

It seems a few users saw it before it was taken down so seems fairly real.

To be honest, that just makes me more suspicious. It's not unknown for a handful of users on a forum to get together and decide to start a rumour for the hell of it. The screenshot is incredibly easy to fake, and I have to think that if it is real then it'd have been noticed far and wide.

38 minutes ago, incident said:

To be honest, that just makes me more suspicious. It's not unknown for a handful of users on a forum to get together and decide to start a rumour for the hell of it. The screenshot is incredibly easy to fake, and I have to think that if it is real then it'd have been noticed far and wide.

I agree, but it's the guy with 3000 posts who seem's to have seen it that made me think it's real- saying stuff like ' Same. But oh well! I'll gladly take another show. Especially if it's only ~60 miles away.  '

Doesn't sound like the standard rumour spreading, but maybe he didn't actually see it on the site, I don't know.

Edited by Chawk

3 minutes ago, Chawk said:

I agree, but it's the guy with 11,000 posts who seem's to have seen it that made me think it's real- saying stuff like ' Same. But oh well! I'll gladly take another show. Especially if it's only ~60 miles away.  '

Doesn't sound like the standard rumour spreading, but maybe he didn't actually see it on the site, I don't know.

Some of the biggest trolls on atease have the most posts...

1 hour ago, incident said:

This is basically it. Bonnaroo has a huge fan community, sorta like we do here, and it was picked up absolutely nowhere except on the Radiohead boards? How could that happen? It's like if someone out there noticed something about the Glastonbury lineup and it having no traction on here or any other place where people yak about Glasto.

4 hours ago, Chawk said:

I agree, but it's the guy with 3000 posts who seem's to have seen it that made me think it's real- saying stuff like ' Same. But oh well! I'll gladly take another show. Especially if it's only ~60 miles away.  '

Wouldn't belive anything from atease  , some people probably have a 1000 posts saying hype, today's the day, and talking about the feral keyring 

10 hours ago, Woffy said:

Pff. Bellenda Carlisle.

Ay, Mrs Woffy (aka Lord High Commander of the Universe) still hasn't paid our balance off.

It's making the inside of my head itch.

oh god this is giving me the willies and it's not even my ticket

2 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

I'm glad I have access to money so I don't have to beg the missus to pay it off for me!

Sounds like @Woffy gets a "housekeeping allowance."

Kinda.

I willingly hand the lot over when I get paid and she sorts everything out. I cede financial responsibility to her and it prevents my profligacy.

Balanve still not paid, btw. She's just fucking with my head now!

32 minutes ago, Bza said:

I think she realises that if I was to miss the festival and stay home I'd be so miserable any productive parenting would go out of the window.

She was 7 months pregnant when I went last year so she knows the score. Didn't stop her ringing me half an hour before Run the Jewels pretending to be going into labour. Well played Ms Bza, well played...

That's incredible! Haha. Brave woman to mess with seeing RTJ.

6 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

We'll be sure to post on here how good it's been for you to read afterwards! She does know today i deadline day, doesn't she?

Ohhhh, she knows!

She knows how we have no internet at work and how we're not allowed our phones inside.

But, after making me sweat all day...

...TICKETS PROCURED!!!

Thank fuck.

31 minutes ago, chestwig said:

Neil can you give us any more information on this rumor? Anything at all before the 6th of May would be good. 

Radiohead are one of my favourite things in the world but it's absolute madness basing any decision whether to get a refund or not on this. They're definitely not headlining, there's a good chance they're not playing and even if they do, it will be a massively shortened set and you may not even hear about it in time to catch it. 

Edited by arcade fireman

Not thank I take pleasure in the misery of others, but Woffy's narration of his turmoil caused by his mrs' brazenly cavalier attitude in the face of balance window pressure has caused me great amusement. I look forward to a similar episode next year.

5 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Not thank I take pleasure in the misery of others, but Woffy's narration of his turmoil caused by his mrs' brazenly cavalier attitude in the face of balance window pressure has caused me great amusement. I look forward to a similar episode next year.

It was genuinely edge-of-your-seat, shit-your-pants stuff!