Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, sloseph said:

Either you are the bigest troll since rosie4baggy or there's some good news 

It's a quote from deebeedoobee on another thread. She (and others) went to the emerging talent competition last night, and learnt some info, but it's embargoed. RH haven't been mentioned, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

4 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

It's a quote from deebeedoobee on another thread. She (and others) went to the emerging talent competition last night, and learnt some info, but it's embargoed. RH haven't been mentioned, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

did she delete the quote/something? can only see the bit where she said it's embargoed and can't see how it at all relates to Radiohead so am pretty damn confused right now

Edited by FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

did she delete the quote/something? can only see the bit where she said it's embargoed and can't see how it at all relates to Radiohead so am pretty damn confused right now

She didn't mention RH, but it's the conclusion everyone seems to be jumping to. 

Edited by mr gumby

6 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

we all got to hear the full line-up last night, but we're sworn to secrecy. :P

5 minutes ago, jparx said:

I can't even tell if you're joking anymore...:unsure:

If I tell you that someone told me that Radiohead would be there but hiding in the cupboard of his backstage Caravan along with Earth Wind and Fire and Chris Martin  - and that they don't all get on...

Do you think I'd be joking or do you think I'd be repeating the best Radiohead info that we got last night? :D

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

If I tell you that someone told me that Radiohead would be there but hiding in the cupboard of his backstage Caravan along with Earth Wind and Fire and Chris Martin  - and that they don't all get on...

Do you think I'd be joking or do you think I'd be repeating the best Radiohead info that we got last night? :D

Hahahahaha. 

I need some coffee...it's too early for these mind games! :P

23 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Interesting stuff :)

deebeedoobee also made a very interesting post in the Kendal Calling thread on here. Line up Prediction game 2016, 3rd post in, 16th Jan if you want to check it out.

Hope dbdo doesn`t mind me mentioning it but that post always had a whiff of mischief about it if you ask me :ph34r:

I think she knows :)

I think it`s Radiohead.

I have no ticket.

1 minute ago, zahidf said:

sooo line up info is embargoed, but are u allowed to say when its going to be announced?

I imagine we'll hear something very soon if people have been made privy to it. Can't imagine they keep people under an embargo for more than a few weeks?

2 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Interesting stuff :)

deebeedoobee also made a very interesting post in the Kendal Calling thread on here. Line up Prediction game 2016, 3rd post in, 16th Jan if you want to check it out.

Hope dbdo doesn`t mind me mentioning it but that post always had a whiff of mischief about it if you ask me :ph34r:

I think she knows :)

I think it`s Radiohead.

I have no ticket.

Bloody hell!

What a prediction! In January!

I really don't know what to think or post anymore! 

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Would that be like a ... Chris Martin supergroup??

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Read that as a weird hint of Radiohead playing at the same time as the other two for a minute there, but I don't think thats what you're getting at.