Dalai Lama self-confirms

UEF

I was sort of in line with the pit divide barrier for Patti, everyone stood who was seated around me and the crowd fell totally silent when he was speaking, real 'Glasto moment' there for me. Won't forget that, came as a total and utter surprise

Did anyone see him at the Guardian debate at Williams Green? Absolutely mind-boggling to be stood five metres from him - I'm not religious in any way either.

saw the last couple of minutes, purely by chance.  didn't hear the speech.  i was in the area for breakfast, just thought i'd pop my nose in the tent to see what was going on - there was a crowd but no music.  it was a bit of a surprise!

DSC_0355_zpsqpvpt765.jpg

• 7 years later...
39 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Surely this has to be a signal of the onset of dementia? It's hard to comprehend that it could be something else. 

PS - If he'd have asked me, I'd willingly have gone for it. He doesn't know what he's missed out on! 

I’m sure that will be the eventual reasoning given, because really, what other excuse could there possibly be for doing this so brazenly?! It’s either a confused old man not knowing what he was saying… or admitting you’re in to kids sucking your tongue.