Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

14 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

@Cieran

Heard you got a ticket, buddy - great news!

:)

Ben

Over the moon! Tickets sorted, seeing Hunee tonight and had load of records arrive in the post also. :D

14 hours ago, OBface said:

Got in for Cieran but he'd already sorted tickets :)  Not sure on anyone else.

Very grateful for the help OBface! 

22 hours ago, OBface said:

Ah Matt I forget just what a youngster you are at times! There are other dates I'd probably prefer tbh but the 5th is when my pals are going so probably my only shout. 

i'm only 20 hahah, but yeah the 21+ thing is a tad annoy

8 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

MIdland for myself this evening, someone i will never get tired of seeing play records. Absolute master of the game 

Ugggggggh I want to be there. Just got back from Copenhagen and couldn't make myself go out. Enjoying his Dekmantel set at home instead. I want to be in that basement tonight.

10 hours ago, willsnewman said:

Ugggggggh I want to be there. Just got back from Copenhagen and couldn't make myself go out. Enjoying his Dekmantel set at home instead. I want to be in that basement tonight.

I will never ever ever be disappointed by Midland. Absolutely tremendous 

Hammer was really good as well last night, cracking night 

Saw Jeremy Underground and MCDE at Printworks. Top drawer stuff. DJ Koze too but he disappointed, nowhere near as weird as I was expecting. Venue is incredible though, unbelievable sound. Only round the corner from ours as well, will defo return.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Nduja said:

Saw Jeremy Underground and MCDE at Printworks. Top drawer stuff. DJ Koze too but he disappointed, nowhere near as weird as I was expecting. Venue is incredible though, unbelievable sound. Only round the corner from ours as well, will defo return.

Caught them at Liverpool myself on the Friday. Masters of their craft. I'd love to see them at Glastonbury but I can't see MCDE doing it as he doesn't seem to do many gigs from what I've read/seen on that RA video. I caught Koze at WHP on NYD and it's still the best set I've seen all year. I don't think I've stopped humming this since either.

3 hours ago, Nduja said:

The light and sound are incredible but I did find the token system annoying and the choice of drinks pretty odd. It'll be great if they can start moving to nights as well.

5 hours ago, Winslow Leach said:

The light and sound are incredible but I did find the token system annoying and the choice of drinks pretty odd. It'll be great if they can start moving to nights as well.

The day thing works better on a nice day in April certainly. Spent a fair amount of time outside.

Agreed on the idea of tokens but the operation was pretty efficient which made it more palatable, along with refunds being given. 6 quid a pint though :sorry:

Assume it's licencing hurdles to get past to expand and run nights. Even as it stands though, benchmarking against Tobacco Dock it's way better

14 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I saw Joe Goddard on his new solo venture last night, it wad fantastic. There's a much more groovy/electronic feel to his live show, it's almost like he's tempted to burst into a rave 

I was there too! Had such a good time. Sounds really good live.