Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

3 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Paranoid london are mint! but would prob be better in a dark small tent than on a bigger stage.

I reckon the boat parties are R&S, Hessle and Art's - that's 3 incredible ones! Lone and PL will be superb acid, art's will be a full on party atmosphere and hessle will be more leftfield tunes, all great!

Henrik is a big surprise!

Again here's hoping nothing great is scheduled on thursday for WOW as that is always a write off

Hessle's last boat party was far from leftfield tunes, it was strictly bangers! 

Just now, Mezhyp1 said:

He said to me on Twitter he was only playing on the Thursday, which i find odd and disappointing, but il be there 

Ah, fucking hell. Definitely one to see, but good lord I hope it's not a classic Silver Hayes Shitshow

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Beat Hotel has some serious graft to do this year to compete with the rest. If they've managed to keep up, phwoar. 'Appy days.

My partner had a meeting with some of the Beat Hotel guys a week or so ago. Failed to get any names or dressing gown/slippers. Grounds for separation. 

2 minutes ago, OBface said:

My partner had a meeting with some of the Beat Hotel guys a week or so ago. Failed to get any names or dressing gown/slippers. Grounds for separation. 

Good thing you didn't post anything on here pre-meeting :lol:

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Good thing you didn't post anything on here pre-meeting :lol:

The pressure would have been too great! The meeting was about dry wealth type things (yep my partner really is that interesting) so not really a natural flow into bookings... But still, I expected better :) 

1 hour ago, Mezhyp1 said:

with Beat Hotel, Arcadia and The Temple to come, i think they are going to need to extend the festival 

My thought exactly...how on earth are we going to fit it all in??? I guess Emily really was serious when she said they'd booked two festivals worth of awesome into one year! (ok, i paraphrased that slightly...)

1 hour ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Jobse is absolute trousers off material 

This is a new one for me....loving it though!

1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

My mind struggles to imagine anything worse than this, that's certainly not part of the Friday techno show 

I agree, I reckon they probably will feature on the Friday though unfortunately- it will be Hi-hat central

27 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

My mind struggles to imagine anything worse than this, that's certainly not part of the Friday techno show 

Just give us ONE night of proper, in yer face, not-catering-to-populist, techno from the Spider.

Make it brilliant, but not poppy and let's sort the techno fans from the casual off-beat hi-hatters!!

:)

Ben

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

Just give us ONE night of proper, in yer face, not-catering-to-populist, techno from the Spider.

Make it brilliant, but not poppy and let's sort the techno fans from the casual off-beat hi-hatters!!

:)

Ben

Whats really needed on Arcadia is Ricardo playing weird Perlon shit for 4 hours.