Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

From his new EP, released today. Pushes pretty every one of my buttons.

In other news, I had to go to PAGE FOUR to find this thread.

What a fucking liberty...!

Ben

Just here to acknowledge how much I enjoy that EP.

My highlight of the festival will surely be me and Ben finding ourselves through techno-location and complaining that Blawan's set isn't hard enough. Can't wait! 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Untz said:

Just here to acknowledge how much I enjoy that EP.

My highlight of the festival will surely be me and Ben finding ourselves through techno-location and complaining that Blawan's set isn't hard enough. Can't wait! 

I will also be at Blawan, keep your eyes peeled for the little lad pulling Haim bass player faces 

1 minute ago, DownlnAlbion said:

I'm not going to Ibiza this year so I'm relying on Glastonbury to provide me with some industrial techno, what's the best stages for it, Beat Hotel? 

Beat Hotel tends to be straight up house, Arcadia normally has some stuff on it, and @bennyhana22 is our resident Technophile who will be able to point in the right directions. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DownlnAlbion said:

I'm not going to Ibiza this year so I'm relying on Glastonbury to provide me with some industrial techno, what's the best stages for it, Beat Hotel? 

It's rare enough to get proper straight up techno at the festival, let alone much on the industrial scale. There's not going to be a stage as such, you're going to have to follow the acts. We already know Blawan will be on Genosys - keep an eye out for the Common, Arcadia and maybe the Glade line ups for stuff yet to be announced. 

And as mentioned above, Ben will be along at some point to give a thorough techno situation talk through.

Edited by Untz
How do you spell Arcadia?

Thinking with Justice, Boys Noize, the strong rumour of Soulwax/2manydjs and other rumours of Bloody Beetroots, Erol Alkan, we could be transported back to 2007!

anymore electro acts of that era anyone would like to see make an appearance?

17 minutes ago, chimmer said:

Thinking with Justice, Boys Noize, the strong rumour of Soulwax/2manydjs and other rumours of Bloody Beetroots, Erol Alkan, we could be transported back to 2007!

anymore electro acts of that era anyone would like to see make an appearance?

Does Mylo count?

6 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Nothing much happening in Shangri-la itself 

Though Dusky is a strange name to be thrown in there 

Doesnt even look like Love Bullets place is there this year. Or maybe its gonna be somewhere else, hopefully.

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

Struggling to find anything that hits me.

Am I missing some little gem...?

:huh:

Ben

You aren't. One less clash area to worry about :)

I won't be stepping foot in Shangri-la this year, good to see them changing it up though, I imagine they'll be a lot of people interested in the goings on 

9 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

You aren't. One less clash area to worry about :)

I won't be stepping foot in Shangri-la this year, good to see them changing it up though, I imagine they'll be a lot of people interested in the goings on 

Phew!

Although I could probably be happy in the company of Dusky for a couple of hours.

Yes, I'm really pleased that things have changed - including the Hell Stage name change. Great that Glastonbury has so many constants and then quite a bit of flux too...

I was only in Shangri-La for one set proper last year and that was Seth b2b Martinez in Love Bullets. Which was spectacular. So I dearly hope that that little club pops somewhere.

I have a disproportionate need to see The Common line-up now...

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22