Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Bicep Live, Call Super, Paranoid London, Hessle Audio, Harvey Sutherland & Bermuda, Schwarz, Fatboy, Ross From Friends Live, Hunee - fantastic stuff - really pleased with this.

Digital Mystikz and Mylo are the two biggies for me though! They will be on my must-see list.

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Beat Hotel has some serious graft to do this year to compete with the rest. If they've managed to keep up, phwoar. 'Appy days.

with Beat Hotel, Arcadia and The Temple to come, i think they are going to need to extend the festival 

1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

with Beat Hotel, Arcadia and The Temple to come, i think they are going to need to extend the festival 

And with The Temple growing in size... it's gonna be mega, isn't it.

Edited by Tuna

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Anyone got any Soundcloud/Boiler Room/Spotify Playlists of the good stuff on here?

Call Super - 

Harvey Sutherland - 

Paranoid London - 

Ross From Friends -

Just a few of the things that are exciting me on the line up :) 

As ever, the Silver Hayes poster is so hard to digest as it's so crammed!

A first pass scan has made me smile:

Bicep

Forest Swords - @Tuna - I'm guessing that he'll be on The Gully - seems most likely to me, given his relationship with dub. That would be fine, so long as his spot is decent. If it's really not, I'm defo seeing him at Latitude...

Hessle Audio

Henrik Schwartz

Noisia - quite like me a bit of frenetic D'n'B - just PLEASE no shitty MC telling be to make some noise, or I'm outta there

Lone-Paranoid London-Acid Monday - this might be the best of the lot for me. Or it could go another way and not be!

Seth, obviously

Lots there. Lots that needs a bit of exploring. Maybe this will be the year that I spend significant time in Silver Hayes...

Ben

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Wonder if that's Paranoid London spinning tunes instead of playing live. Never heard 'em DJ, bit weird to lump 'em in with a showcase though.

I absolutely love paranoid london but I thought they were a bit flat last year in the wow tent

Just now, Matt42 said:

I absolutely love paranoid london but I thought they were a bit flat last year in the wow tent

Well I can tell you that they were fucking incredible in the Spaceport on Friday night, Matthew!

:)

Defo stoked now for Lone/PL/Acid Mondays - that could be epic. Has to be WOW though, doesn't it?

Ben

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Only seen them live once at Studio Spaces and it was very flat too. Allegedly an off day compared to other views in this thread, so was keen to give them another crack at some point.

1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I don't have enough time for all this goodness in Silver Hayes, but I'm going to need to make time 

I am rigid. I do bands all day, dance all night. It's how it is. Always has been.

I'm concerned.

I'm not sure I will be able to see bands all day at Glastonbury 2017.

Just listening to Acid Mondays' Lab LDN set from last year.

Shit, it's good. Them, just before/after a quality Paranoid London set and I'm sold...!

Ben

Paranoid london are mint! but would prob be better in a dark small tent than on a bigger stage.

I reckon the boat parties are R&S, Hessle and Art's - that's 3 incredible ones! Lone and PL will be superb acid, art's will be a full on party atmosphere and hessle will be more leftfield tunes, all great!

Henrik is a big surprise!

Again here's hoping nothing great is scheduled on thursday for WOW as that is always a write off

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Only seen them live once at Studio Spaces and it was very flat too. Allegedly an off day compared to other views in this thread, so was keen to give them another crack at some point.

Admittedly that Spaceport set was at 2-3am on Friday night, first big night of last year's festival and I was...in full festival mode...

Ben