Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Agree with the above but mostly I'm going to #prayformoodymann

I have previously forwarded my wishes for Moodymann in this thread, shortly after he was announced for Parklife I believe. I'm all with you there Tuna 

MCDE, Moodymann, Jeremy Underground, Hunee, DJ Koze, Shanti Celeste, Derrick Carter, Pender Street Steppers, Tom Trago, Jackmaster 

The kids wants fucking disco 

1 hour ago, Jakkkkobz said:

Just saw that its NYCDL & Bloc9s 10th birthday this year. Wonder if it will be just the regulars this year in NYC or they will pull something special from the bag like DJ Harvey, Baldelli etc

Harvey is the GOAT, not too optimistic but he seems made for the place 

IMG_9002.PNG

36 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Think we're gonna have a good conversion rate on that list, and I'm fucking ecstatic. And to add to that the already confirmed (and hugely underrated) Dan Shake in the Downlow already. Taps aff.

By a good conversion rate I assume that's basically all except for motor city and moodymann? I'll be dreaming until the lineup comes but I doubt it

1 hour ago, your mother said:

By a good conversion rate I assume that's basically all except for motor city and moodymann? I'll be dreaming until the lineup comes but I doubt it

Hunee, Jack and PSS (+ Palms Trax) I'm quietly confident of

I see the Coachella live stream is streaming the Yuma tent for the first time this year.

hoping for more Ben UFO, FloPo/Four Tet/Daphni, Dixon, Belleville Three, Dettmann, and less Tale of Us, Solomun, Hot Since 82....

e: no Yuma tent acts on the youtube stream schedule, despite the press release saying that they'd be streaming from there :huh: 

Richie Hawtin, Moderat, Royksopp, Tycho, Bonobo, Dj Shadow and Justice are mongst those being broadcast.

Edited by ghostdancer1

16 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

I see the Coachella live stream is streaming the Yuma tent for the first time this year.

hoping for more Ben UFO, FloPo/Four Tet/Daphni, Dixon, Belleville Three, Dettmann, and less Tale of Us, Solomun, Hot Since 82....

Oh yes. That's my Easter soundtrack sorted.

30 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Interested to see DJ Shadow as he's high on my must see list 

When I saw him at Bestival in 2011, I left after about half an hour, just wasn't working for me, he played a lot of weird D'n'B and Dubstep, and no Endtroducing era stuff, I think he basically plays all of the stuff I would want to hear at the end of his sets but I just wasn't in the right mood to stick around and find out.