Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

18 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

Any info out there to suggest which day Sasha and digweed will headline? Basically i want it to be Saturday as i don't want a clash with Radiohead on Friday! I'm thinking sat is most likely as Carl Cox was sat last year and they are the big one this year. Also looking at his dates Sasha seems to prefer sats (family commitments?) and it will be him who has the biggest say as he is well connected with glade/ Glastonbury. Clutching at straws? 

Praying for Sunday but I just can't see it sadly.

6 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Gaiser has a new album out. He might be a bit bleepy for most on here. @bennyhana22 may like him? Might not be hard enough though.

I think he is great live. Would really suit the glade.

He's great Fuzz, though have never seen him live. There's a brilliant live set online from Cologne that I found before. Super bleepy! I do like hard, minimal/industrial, but love squelchy bleepy acid too and he pushes all my buttons. I can't see him making the Farm, but if he did at 2300h on Friday then the magnificent Radiohead can, quite frankly, do one! 

Ben

43 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

He's great Fuzz, though have never seen him live. There's a brilliant live set online from Cologne that I found before. Super bleepy! I do like hard, minimal/industrial, but love squelchy bleepy acid too and he pushes all my buttons. I can't see him making the Farm, but if he did at 2300h on Friday then the magnificent Radiohead can, quite frankly, do one! 

Ben

Saw him live at Awakenings in 2013 when I didn't get a glastonbury ticket. 

I think he'd be great in the glade personally

Decided because Bestival has moved to my home county i'm gonna tie in volunteering there with a visit home

The XX, Justice, Tribe Called Quest, Jamie T and a whole host of beautiful electronic acts, 

Bjarki, Jackmaster, Jasper James, Avalon Emerson, Willow, Midland, Shanti Celeste, Job Jobse

can't complain with that literally 10 mins drive from me

On 04/04/2017 at 9:52 AM, Familiar2billions said:

Not sure if they've been mentioned a few pages back or so but Im hoping we see Kiasmos get announced. They dont have too much on over the summer but are doing the odd date here and there so fingers crossed.

I'm going to Mad Cool festival in Madrid and Kiasmos have been announced. Must check them out. Where would you suggest starting?

Edited by SPTFRE

3 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

I'm going to Mad Cool festival in Madrid and Kiasmos have been announced. Must check them out. Where would you suggest starting?

Their self titled album is amazing, as is their live show, seen a few times.  Give the whole album a few listens, it will grow.  Favourite tracks are Bent, Burnt, Thrown.  Looped is very popular too.

57 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

To be fair im fairly new to them myself. 'Looped' and 'Bent' are good tracks to start on for a taster and then do the whole of their self titled album start to finish.

Hopefully you'll be seeing them in the dark. The visuals and light show work perfectly to create a very atmospheric show. Similar to their fellow countrymen Sigor Ros (a friend described them as a digital version). I saw them at Primavera last year and was really taken in by the whole experience.

Edited by Familiar2billions

49 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I wonder if there's a reason why Tale of Us residency in Privilege doesn't start until the Thursday after Glastonbury, it's about the only Thursday or Friday they've got off for most of the summer

lots of residencies in Ibiza start at different times. Carl Cox never started til Early July.

On 4/4/2017 at 5:44 AM, EZYSEY said:

I'd be at Marky 100%. Hope its not with Skibadee tho. Would prefer him solo or with someone like Dynamite.

Maybe Skibadee with Friction, who was just flagged as a self-confirmation on another thread?

http://www.bandsintown.com/event/14312042-friction-glastonbury-glastonbury-2017